Chapter 1

Chapter 1

"You started it!"
"Na ah! You started it!"
The two youngest members yelled back and forth at each other as they were sitting in their airplane seats. They were in first class. This meant that they had their own space (luckily for the other members).

"Guys, will you just shut up!" Ava and Isaac yelled out looking back at the two children.

"He/ She started it!" The two pointed to each other as they responded to the two who told them to shut up.

"Seriously! Who put them together?" Ava questioned with annoyance in her tone.

"Can everyone just calm down! We're about to set off now so just.....well....." Mason, the manager, spoke up.

"SHUT UP!" Jason and Naomi yelled back at everyone.

Everyone became silent. They were now amongst the stars. Maya was annoyed with what happened earlier so she had her earphones in as she had her own closed space watching a movie.
Adrian got out of his seat and went over to Maya's space.

"Maaaaeeee! I'm booorrrrred." He whined.

"Go away!"

"But Mae."

"No!"

"I'm sorry! Mae, please talk to me. Don't you love me anymore?" Adrian whined and questioned as he made a puppy dog face.

"Please! The only puppy dog face that will melt my heart is the one and only wang puppy himself." Maya smirked to her self as she imagines Jackson, from GOT7, pretending to be a puppy.

"Pleeeaaasse!" Adrian pleaded

"Pleeeaaasse!" Adrian pleaded. "Are you really going to do this to your childhood friend? Are you really going to let your best-friend die of boredom? Think about it, what would you do in this cruel cruel world without this handsome, charming, lovable.." he was interrupted.

"I feel sick! Can you stop!" Maya interrupted as she pretended to vomit.
"Fine! What do you want?" She gave in.

"YES!" Adrian yelled out as he raised his arms in the air causing Maya to smile.

"Those two fight like Tom and Jerry but can't live without talking to each other." Jason commented as he looked back at them with a smile on his face.
"Just like Tom and Jerry!" Naomi added just after Jason as she chained her arm around his and had he biggest grin on her face.

The whole flight went with Maya and Adrian playing and fighting with each other and the others either laughing at them, yelling at them or just completely ignoring them.

Thy finally landed in Korea. As they were walking out Maya and Adrian were fighting with each other to be the first one to see and hug their childhood friend Minho.

"Move! He's my friend."
"No, you move! He's my friend."
Maya and Adrian were shoving and pushing each other as they walked out of the customers only area.

"You two! Will you stop it already?" Mason yelled out.

"He/ She started it!" The two youngest members stopped and faced the others as they were pointing at each other and blaming each other. The others just rolled their eyes at them.

"Maya! Adrian!" A male voice yelled out.

The two turned around to be greeted by a Korean boy.

"Minho!" The two yelled out as they gave each other one last glance and went running towards him.

Maya was the first one and she jumped onto Minho with her arms around his neck and he picked her up and hugged her tight.

"Hey! That's not fair! I'm your brother from another mother." Adrian protested.

Maya got off of Minho. Minho and Adrian hugged each other as they wiped away their fake tears. Adrian wrapped his legs around Minho's waist and Minho jumped up and down.

"I always knew you were gay." Maya muttered under her breath as she folded her arms on top of her chest.

This caused everyone to laugh except for Adrian who was glaring at Maya. Maya didn't step back she also glared back at him. This started an unplanned staring contest.