Chapter 10

Chapter 10

It had been a while now since Maya had fractured her ankle. She had to stay out of the crowd for a while so that no one would identify who she was.

"Mayaaaaaaa!" Every member living in the house shouted out as they came running to her room.

Maya was sat on the balcony staring out into the amazing view.

"What?" She asked.

Minho sat down on the floor in front of Maya and leaned back so that his head was close to her hands. He held her hand and guided it to her head. This was his way of telling her to play with his head and so she did. Maya pushed her legs out so that he could lean back further and she started to message his head.

"Your never gonna guess what?" Ava yelled out.

"BTS mentioned you in one of their interviews." Naomi continued on later.

"I thought she was meant to guess?" Adrian questioned all confused as he sat down beside her glaring at Minho.

"That's not all! When they mentioned you they were praising you." Jason added.

"That's our girl!" Isaac added.

They all went running towards her and hugged her.

"Can't. Breath. Help." Maya said between each breath.

"Me. Too." Minho spoke as he had many breaths breathing on him.

"Also, come to the living room." Jason said in a cold tone as they all walked out of the room acting as though Maya was in trouble.

Maya looked down at Minho who still had his head between her legs and he just shrugged as he held her hand again and guided it to his mouth. He kissed her hand and then got up to leave.

When Maya walked into the room she was told to sit on the couch.

Adrian followed her as he sat down next to her grabbing one of her hands and playing with it.

"Sit down! We need to talk about something really important." Isaac said.

"I'm already sat down, what happened and why is Adrian and Minho acting weird nowadays?" Maya questioned as she pulled her hand away from Adrian.

"How could you?" Ava said as she started to cry and walked out of the room.

"We expected better from from." Isaac said before he left to comfort Ava.

"Ava!" Naomi went running after her but before she glared at Maya.

Jason and Adrian both followed Naomi.

"What did I do?" Maya was confused and struggled to figure out what exactly she did.

Another week went by. Maya's ankle had now fully recovered and the members of the house were still acting shady with her.

"What the fuck! You know what? I don't even care anymore. If your gonna act like this then go ahead. I don't even know what the fuck I did in fact I didn't do anything so fuck this shit!" Maya got up and walked out the kitchen. She got on the motorbike and drove off.

"Mae! Stop!" Minho shouted after her.
"You guys went too far. If you know she doesn't like shit like this then why are you behaving like this." He yelled at the members as he put his helmet on and got onto the other motorbike after her.

He found Maya putting on the helmet to the motorbike ready to ride off.

"Mae stop." Minho said as he walked up to her.

"Just..... just fuck off!" She said as she struggled to put the helmet on. She felt a tear role down her eyes.

Minho walked up to her from behind and put his arm around her waist pulling her into a hug from behind.
Maya cried her eyes out as she turned around and wrapped her arms around Minho and buried her face into his chest.

"What's the matter, Mae? I know this isn't the only thing bothering you."

"Everyone's acting weird. I haven't done anything and everyone's acting weird. You've become all soft and kind with me. Adrian doesn't fight with me as much he's soft and kind too. You and Adrian are always glaring at each other. I feel so lost."

"Come on let's go for a ride."

Minho rode the motorbike with Maya in the back. He went to a deserted area with nothing but mountains and a beautiful view of the city.
It was dark outside so you could see the city lit up with all the lights. They stopped at a pizza shop before they came to this place.

Maya sat down on the floor wth her feet crossed. She had a black jumper on with Nike written on it in white, some white skinny jeans and a pair of black and white Nike air max. He hair was down and had natural waves in them.

Maya and Minho had the pizza box in the middle of them as they both sat on the floor and stared at the lit up city.

"Maya, how you feeling?"

"Better. Thank you."

"I need to tell you something."

"Mm."

"You know how we met? When we were younger?"

"Yh. You were the new kid in primary school while I was still in infant. Adrian was talking about how his new boy was going to come home with us and I was so curious as to who you were."

"Yh, well, that is the best thing in my life, the fact that I met you. Mae, I don't know what I would do without you. Your amazing and always give me a reason to smile I love you Mae and I mean I LOVE you. I'm not just saying it I truly mean it."

Maya didn't know how to respond leaving a awkward and silent atmosphere.

Moments later Minho spoke up.
"I think we should go home now. It's really dark." As he spoke he looked anywhere but at her.

Maya got up and walked over to the motorbike not speaking a word. She slowly put her arms around his stomach.
"You know I meant I love you like a sister right?" Minho spoke up.

"Oh! Thank god for that!" Maya screamed out as she wrapped her hands around his stomach tighter.

"Ok! Calm down! I still need to breath. Release! RELEASE!" Minho responded with causing Maya to make her grip tighter.
"Ya! Do you want to die?"

"If I die with you, I die happily." Maya teased as she smiled.

She loved the time she spend with Minho. It was always special and fun. He always knew how to make her smile.

When she got home she didn't talk to anyone or say anything. She went straight to her bed and locked the door behind her leaving only her and Flash in her room.