One Frightened Culhf

(Yes...the picture above is me..)

Bilbo's POV

....well..this night definitely couldn't get any worse...
Not only is my house full of dwarves, but my fridge and pantry is getting raided as well... at least Gandalf and Y/N aren't really making anything worse...
Speaking of Y/N...where is she? I get up from my chair to look for her. After a while I find her with the dwarf who said his name was Fili. I watched as he reached his arm towards Y/N.. suddenly she flinched back so far as if Fili was trying to harm her.

I don't know why but this got my attention. Why is she acting so scared? Did something happen? As I kept asking myself these questions I hear footsteps behind me. I turn around and see Gandalf towering over me.

"Hello Bilbo, I see you have finally found Y/N, no?" He quietly said. I just nodded in response as he chuckled. I took one more glance towards Y/N to just see her smiling to herself, Fili was walking away with a smile as well...I didn't like it..not one bit.

Your POV

"Y/N.. can I speak to you for a moment dearie?" You heard Gandalf say as he walked into the same room as you. You smiled up at him. "Of course."

"As you may have already been informed, from Fili's appearance, there are dwarves in this house hold," he started. You nodded thinking about how nice Fili was and that...they can't all be bad...right? "Well, there are quite a bit more and not all of them are as friendly or talkative as Fili..especially Thorin."  "Thorin...y-you mean THE Thorin?" You quietly said yet fear striking your words. Gandalf nodded.

"He isn't a monster as some say, he doesn't choose to show his feelings often. Just don't let them scare or intimidate you Y/N. You are stronger than you look." He finished with a smile.

"Now, how's about we go greet our new 'friends'?" Gandalf stated. You slowly nodded playing with your hands.

((TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE HEARTLESS THORIN))

You were walking behind Gandalf as he led you to where all the dwarves were dining at. To be honest, you were petrified and could hardly think clearly. As you were walking you saw Bilbo making his way towards you. ((MAKING MY WAY DOWNTOWN WALKING FAST PLACES PASS AND I'M HOME NOW!!)) You smile as you see him and he smiles back.

"Hey...Y/N, right?" He says as he reaches you and Gandalf. You nod, still not able to think.

"Well..the dwarves can't be too bad..can they?" He asks. You shrug and look at your hands again. He looks at you with concern.

"Hey...it'll be fine, Gandalf and I are here, we won't let any of the dwarves get close to you if you feel uncomfortable." He says softly. You looks up at him and smile.

"T-thank you, Bilbo.." He just nods in response but blushes as you say his name..

Finally, you reach the room with all the dwarves huddled together laughing and eating. Gandalf catches their attention and they all look at you. You can catch a glimpse of surprise, astonishment, and bits of hatred in their eyes..You could feel your heart start to race..Man.. You were one frightened Culhf...

((SORRY IT'S CRAPPY))