Where is she?

Your POV

Honestly, when you ran out of that house, you didn't know where you were going or what you were getting yourself into but frankly, you didn't care. You tried to dodge everything that was swinging towards you as you ran, which was hard.

When you had reached the place where gandalf had turned the trolls to stone, which wasn't far I think, you took a break. You weren't good at running, which was another reason why Thorin and the gang wouldn't want you.

"I'm so sorry Gandalf, Bilbo, Fili....everyone."

"Sorry for what exactly?"

Bilbo's POV

I was finishing a talk with Fili when Thorin came into the room. I know he was in the other hallway with Y/N, because I saw him walk that way with her, ((staaallkeerr)) but where is she?

"Uh...Excuse me for a moment Fili. I have to do something."

"Aye, go right on ahead there laddie."

I know some things wrong by the way Thorin looks. He seems to be confused and ..scared? Ha!

I approach Thorin in a calm manner.

"You...alright Thorin?"

No answer.

"Thorin...where's Y/N?"

He looks up at me. Still no answer.

"Thorin..where is she?" I say as I become anger and impatient.

Thorin looks to the door, which is wide open. My heart sinks, 'she left us'...

"What did you do!?"

"I was just trying to protect her!"

"By doing what, sending her out into more danger by herself?!"

Not waiting for an answer, I left Beorn's house and went searching for Y/N.

**Time Skip brought to you by Bilbo screams**

After a few minutes of searching I heard small quiet pants. I quietly approach the small noise to the trolls, who are still stone. I twist my head around one and see Y/N, sitting down with tears running down her soft pink cheeks.

"I'm so sorry Gandalf, Bilbo, Fili....everyone."

I walk around the troll and look at Y/N.

"Sorry for what exactly?"

She jumps and when she spots me, she wipes her eyes with her hands. I hate to see her like this...oh when I see Thorin again I'm gonn-

"What do you want.."

She sounds a bit angered. I sit down next to her and fiddle with my hands.

"I wanted to make sure you were alright..."

"Why do you care, I just slow you guys down."

'Oh Y/N..'

I slowly put my hand on her upper arm, scared if she doesn't like me to. She doesn't move.

"Y/N, you don't slow us down, not one bit. You saved all of us back there, if you hadn't been with us we would be dead. We all care for you..and if anyone slows us down its me. I'm the one that got us into the troll mess.."

I sigh as I drop my arm and lean my head on the frozen trolls leg. Y/N then puts her hand on my shoulder and pulls me into a hug. I'm surprised but of course I will return it! After all...I love her...

After we release from the hug we lock eyes. By golly she is beautiful... she smiles as do I. I glance down at her lips and back up to her eyes. She slowly starts to lean in, my heart is pounding as I do too. We were a leaf away from our lips touching until..

"Oi, what are you two doing?"

Dang it Fili... We back away from each other awkwardly as I rub my neck, glaring at Fili.

"Oi...sorry if I interrupted something but Gandalf needs us.. I'll be waiting back the house."

I look back to Y/N, sheepishly, and she smiles back at me.

"Ready to go back? If you want to I mean.."

She stands up with the biggest smile. She gently grabs my hands and gives me a kiss on the cheek.

"If it means you'll be there with me, then yes."

She walks off towards the house as I am there, speechless. Wow...she kissed me...well on the cheek but still..wowee...

((WHY FILI, WHY MUST YOU DO THISSS))