Flames! Part 1

((ALMOST CHRISTMAS! HAPPY HOLIDAYSSSS!!))

Your POV

You sat, smiling, listening to Bilbo talk about his 'journey' and how he found us. He had spoken of a little creature named Gollum, and it had frightened you but you smiled as Bilbo spoke of sparing him. You always could tell Bilbo had a soft spot, even for crazy things.

In every dwarf you saw, you could see a twinkle in each of their eyes as they listened to Bilbo. You even saw a gleam of it in Thorin's eye.

After Bilbo finished, everyone cheered and slapped him on the back. You smiled and gave him another hug, which he had again gladly returned. (( ;) ))

"We should begin to go back down now, right fellas?" Fili had asked. Everyone nodded and started to slide down the mountain.

Bilbo's POV

I slid down the mountain with the others as I felt for my ring in my pocket..it was still there. I sighed a breath of relief when I had finally reached the ground. I looked over at Y/N...goodness...she was so beautiful. I wish I could just tell her that.. if it wasn't for my stupid nervousness..

We all continued through the woods on our journey. I'm quite hungry.. I search through my little bag and find a piece of fruit I had, and it was still good! Before I eat it, I look over at Y/N, she was holding her stomach....

'Is she hungry' I think as I walk over to her. She notices me and places her hands to her sides, giving me that beautiful smile.

"Hey Bilbo!"

"Hey Y/N...uhm..have you eaten y-yet?"

She looked to the ground and shook her head. I gave a warm smile as I split the fruit I had into two pieces and handed her one. She smiled up at me and gratefully ate the fruit as I did so as well. I smiled and looked forward, seeing Gandalf smiling at me then looking forward himself. ((GANDALF IS FATHER MATERIALLLL))

Everyone suddenly stops as we all hear wolf howls...Gandalf's face goes from kind and gentle to pure hatred.

"Wargs.." He spits out.

He pushes everyone towards a tall tree and has everyone climb it. I wasn't able to so Dori had to pull me up...

We all waited.

And waited..

Until the Wargs came by and started talking in a language I could not understand...but Gandalf could. He had told us they were planning to team up with the Goblins and ravage some villages.

Then, before my eyes, Gandalf took aflame some pinecones, and set the Wargs running through the forest, on fire.

((Short but will continue!! Happy holidays! ♡♡))