TROLLS?! Part 1

((Yes there may be some more parts of the movie or book that I haven't covered but in my opinion, this story is becoming a little slow, so I will try to quicken things up a bit! ♡♡))

Your POV

It has been a few days...or weeks or maybe even a month, you can't really remember, since you have left for your adventure. You and Bilbo have gotten really close along with Fili. (Out of all the dwarves you trust Fili the most) However, only Gandalf knows your story, but he left you to the company earlier that day...To be honest, you didn't like him being gone..

((Now onto the story story))

Bilbo's POV

We were all on our horses and/or ponies riding off to the mountains... or probably our certain death.

I couldn't help myself but I kept having these thoughts...I couldn't get them out of my head. I stuck my hand in my pocket and felt the handkerchief Y/N gave me a while back... Y/N...

Oh her beautiful E/C eyes.. and H/L(hair length) H/C(hair color) hair, and how it flows in the wi- wait..what?! NonononononoNO! I can't be having these thoughts...we're only friends.

"Oi! Thorin, can we camp 'ere? I'm pretty sure all us laddies and the lassie could use a break. Our bodies are killin' us..." Spoke up ((let's saaayyy...)) Bofur.

Thorin looked around at all of us, who had faces of distress, and stopped his eyes when he came upon Y/N. He looked her up and down, ((not in a creepy way, I swear!! ;--;)) seeing she was rubbing one of her shoulders. I didn't like the way he looked at her..

"Alright, we shall camp her and continue on our quest tomorrow evening." He boomed as he led his horse to a nearby tree and tied it there, the rest of us following.

Of course we were not use to being off our horses, as your upper inner thighs throbbed with pain, but we got used to is as we gratefully sat down on the dirt. None of us could make a fire..oh if only Gandalf were still here! We would have a fire then..

"GaaHh!!!" Screamed Gloin in annoyance as he threw his flint down. "It's no use, the wood is wet!" Everyone sighed and put down their tools too, except for Thorin of course. Y/N had just came back after gathering a few berries she had found.

"W-whats the trouble?" She asked giving the few berries to Fili.

"We can't start a blazing fire for food/warmth!" Gloin yelled once again.

"I-i can help.." She said crouching down and feeling the wood before getting up and grabbing a small dry log that was under some leaves. She put them in a pile and grabbed some straw from the horses feed. She began to hit the flint together which caught flame and fed on the wood.

"There.." She said as she stood smiling. Most of the dwarves mouths fell open. Gloin ran up to Y/N and picked her up twirling her around as she screamed and held onto him for dear life. Everyone else was laughing.

"How..?" Oin asked.

"Gandalf taught me a f-few things when I lived w-with him." You said smiling as Gloin put you down.

"Thank goodness for that!! TIME FOR DINNER!!" Bombur said laughing while earning some chuckles and eye rolls from the other dwarves.. I stood there gawking at Y/N..