A Dream?

Bilbo's POV

Ugghh...my head.. I can hardly remember anything. I only remember this girl...what was her name.. ((Jesus your forgetful Bilbo))..Y...Y/N!!

I shoot up suddenly remembering all the events that occurred last night. I passed out, someone must have carried me to my room, which explains why I am in here.. ((no duh)). I ran out of my room and looked around for any sign of the dwarves, Gandalf, or Y/N but, my hobbit-hole was empty. I looked around thinking, 'this all may have been a dream.'

A bit inside me hoped it wasn't though. I continued to look, the living room...empty... the dining room...empty...the kitchen...empt- huh? I walked over to my table in the kitchen to see bits of scraps of food, that I don't remember eating..a few of the chairs were pushed out as well.

"Oh boyy..."  I leave the kitchen feeling a bit ill and see the contract from last night. "So it wasn't all a dream..." I say aloud and pick up the contract. I re-read it and, this time, didn't freak out about the incineration part. At the bottom I saw the place where a signature could be placed... should I sign it?...

Your POV

You sigh a bit feeling a bit guilty leaving Bilbo in his hole all alone.. You felt more comfortable with him than any of the other dwarves, besides Fili of course.

"Y/N? What's seems to be troubling you?" You hear Fili ask as he slows his horse down to trot next to you.

"Well...I just wish Bilbo would want to come with us.. we need a burglar, and I too see what Gandalf sees in him." You say slumping a bit on your pony.

"And what's that?" Fili asks.

Before you could answer you hear a scream. "WAIT!! I SIGNED IT!"

You whipped your head around and felt a smile grow on your face as you saw none other than Bilbo running towards you. "I..signed it.." you hear Bilbo say out of breath.

"Bilbo Baggins!" You hear Gandalf say with a smile as small bags were thrown from dwarf to dwarf.

Bilbo had a confused look on his face. "Did you guys do a bet? On what?"

"Some thought you wouldn't come." Gandalf replied.

"W-well what did you and Y/N think?" Bilbo asked. Just then a small bag of coins came at Gandalf and he catched it with cat-like speed, as you also just barely caught yours. Gandalf smiled and said,

"We never doubted you for a second, Bilbo."