TROLLS?! Part 2

((Small A/N, there will probably be 3 or 4 parts to the chapter TROLLS since It is a big-ish scene.. but please bare with me! Thank you! Author OUT!!)) ((P.S. sorry this took so long!!))

Your POV

You were glad that the dwarves were happy. All you really did was start a fire and gather a couple berries. The most happy of the bunch was probably Bombur, since he got to eat some hot food.

Anyways, you were pouring two more bowls of soup for Kili and Fili, since they were on duty to watch the horses.

"Here Bilbo, take this to Fili and Kili please." You told Bilbo with a smile. "Of course.." He quietly responded walking off with a bit of pink to his face.

To be honest, you had a crush on the hobbit. He was cute and sweet. However, you didn't think he liked you because most of the time he would try to avoid you and...you thought you weren't the prettiest flower in the field.... so...you stayed out of his way most of the time.

Bilbo's POV

I was just taking the bowls of food to Fili and Kili and noticed they were just standing there, staring off into the distance. Confused I approached the two and tried handing them their bowls..They didn't even look down.

"What's the matter?" I asked. "We're supposed to be looking out for the ponies," said Kili. "Only we've encountered a.....slight problem." Said Fili, as they both looked at me.

"We had sixteen..." Said Kili looking back where the horses were tied.

"Now there's...fourteen." Fili said a bit breathless, confusion thick in his voice. I looked out where the horses were and counted them.. 12, 13, 14...14.. Well they definitely aren't lying or playing a joke.

Fili started walking along with his brother. I followed Kili to where a tree had fallen. It looked to have been pushed down by something...rather large. ((That's what she said)) "Daisy and Bungo are missing.." He said as he examined the torn rope, tied to the fallen tree.

"Well...that's not good," I said and motioned my hand, still holding the bowls of food, towards the fallen tree, "hahauh.... and that's not good at all... Sh-shouldn't we tell Thorin?"

"Ahh..no, there's no need in worrying him. As our official burglar, we thought you'd like to look into it."

Oh goodness... "Well uh..looks to be something..quite big looted through these trees...something very big possibly....quite dangerous.." I said looking down at the fallen tree, still holding the bowl.

"Hey...there's a light....over here." Fili whispered crouching and inching towards it. I looked in the direction he was walking towards and followed...and sure enough, there was and small gleam of light.

"Stay back.." Kili shushed as he dove behind another fallen tree, Fili following immediately. 

I squint, still holding the bowls, trying to see what was making the light when I heard low laughing.

"W-what is it?" I ask looking at both Fili and Kili.

"Trolls..." Kili growls as he hops over the fallen tree, Fili following two steps ahead of him. I get up to follow but quickly go back to get the bowls for them......what? I'm not just going to waste food like that!

Fili and Kili keep running and dove behind a log, I spot what appears to be a troll and scatter behind a tree... I hear neighing. (Neighing? I don't know.. ;-;)

"He's got Murglar (I think...) and Mindy!" I whisper towards the brothers. "I...I think we have to do something.." I said as both brothers looked at me.

"Yes, you should." Kili spoke and ushered me towards the path the troll was just walking on.

"Mountain trolls are so stupid and slow and your so small they'll never see you," Kili started but I didn't want to.. "no..no.." "It's perfectly safe, we will be right behind you.."  Kili finished and Fili grabbed for one of the bowls.

"If you run into trouble, hoot twice like a barn owl, once like a brown owl." Fili said as he started to walk off with the bowl.

I started repeating what he said as I walked.

"Twice like a barn owl, once like a brown owl..twice like a ba...barn owl...wait! Are you...you sure this is a good ide-...." I began as I turned around..but they were gone. 'Dangit...'

I heard more laughter coming from where the light was showing.

'Stupid trolls...'

((Omg...such a long chapter...my thumbs hurt! ;--;))