Incineration?!

(Another picture of me! xD)

Your POV

You just stood there not sure of what to say, until Gandalf gave a little cough and nudged you forward. ((Really man?)) "Uh....h...hello.. I'm, Y/N... It's good to meet you all..I hope we can all become...f-friends in our l-lives.." You choked out as you stared at the ground. You heard a few quietly chuckle and others quietly 'aw' in the background. You looked back up and saw Fili giving you a thumbs up.

Bilbo's POV

Whew...I thought she was gonna pass out there for a second.. I looked over at Y/N still standing there looking at the dwarves with such a fear that I can't describe. I quickly yet gently put my hand on her lower back to comfort her. She jumped, but relaxed after seeing it was just me. I was glad she felt at least a little bit comfortable with me..

((TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY BILBO'S SMOOTH MOVES))

After everyone introduced themselves to Y/N, we all settled in the living area. There, Thorin and the dwarves began to sing and I could tell Y/N was in a trance by their words and voices. I hate to admit but...their voices were just spectacular!

((ANOTHER TIME SKIP THIS TIME BROUGHT TO YOU BY GANDALF MAGNIFICENT BEARD)) //skipped to where Bilbo's gets the contract//

Oh...my...word... I took the contract out of one of the dwarves hands and start to read it. What? I'm not just going to sign it without any thought, I'm not that reckless!! As I read I hear Fili and his brother, Kili, talk to Y/N. "How'd you meet Gandalf, Y/N?" I heard Kili say. She looks at him and looks down sadly... "I-i'd rather not say..." Kili had to be persistent though. "Awe come on, tell us!" Y/N just shook her head.

"Just leave her alone, if she doesn't want to tell you she doesn't bloody have to!" ...who said that? I looked around the room and realized everyone was looking at me..

Oh no..

Kili stood up with his hands held in defense, "Ok ok.. sorry Y/N.." Kili said before he walked away. I heard Y/N sigh in relief as she looked at me and smiled...oh god her smile was gorgeous.. "You're the first person I know who has successfully shutten my brother up. Good job, Bilbo!" Fili says with a laugh.

I nodded and quickly looked back to the contract and began to read it... again... "but not limited to laceration, evisceration...incineration.." wait... "INCINERATION?!" I blurt out once again without realizing it...

"Oh, aye. He'll melt the flesh off your bones in the blink of an eye." Said Bofur. I could see Gandalf shake his head from the corner of my eye.

"Ye alright laddie?" Balin asked me. I begun to feel really light-headed..

"Yeah, I'll be....feel a bit faint." I could hardly make out complete sentences at this point...I must look like a total coward in front of everyone...inculding Y/N..but..I needed air..

Bofur decided to speak once again.. "Think furnace...with wings!"

"Y..yeah I-I-I need air.." I said as I begun seeing black dots clouds my vision.

"Flash of light, searing pain, then poof, you're nothing more than a pile of ash!" He said using his hands to create pictures.

I took a few deep breaths to try to calm myself but...it didn't work...I was going to faint.. "Nope"  Then black.

Before I fully passed out, I heard Gandalf say, "Very helpful, Bofur." As I heard Y/N gasp and light feet run towards me.... if she comes with the company.....maybe incineration doesn't sound too bad.. ((BOII))