Gollum? Part 2

((Sorry for the picture xD))

Bilbo's POV

((Bit of a time skip))

I ran into the thing, Gollum I think it was, that had killed the goblin, it was going to eat me but I talked it out of that.

It seemed to always have a  conversation with itself.. and it's didn't have a very good way of speaking. But that's besides the point..

I'm exchanging riddles against a wicked creature who will eat me if I can't answer...

What did I get myself into..?

Your POV

You were freaking out..why?

Well, Bilbo, the one you really like, is missing and you don't know if he is injured or even worse...dead. All you know is that he is missing and you can't find him anywhere.

"Lassie...calm down, he should be fine. That little guy has been through worse....probably...."

You gave a small smile towards Gloin, who tried to comfort you, and may it be added that he was not the best at it but it was a kind gesture.

However, that didn't distract you from the thought of Bilbo being gone, you were definitely still worried about him. It didn't help the fact you never told him how you felt, and it was gonna eat you from the inside out.. oh goodness..

Bilbo's POV

"This thing all things devours:
Birds, beasts, trees, flowers;
Gnaws iron, bites steel;
Grinds hard stones to meal;
Slays king, ruins town,
And beats high mountain down."

Oh goodness..uh..Oh!!

"TIME!!"

Gollum growled and cursed under his breath. I smiled, realizing I got it right.

I'm doing good.. I haven't lost a riddle yet... I'm not dead. However, I had to think of a riddle fast, and I couldn't think of any other ones... I had to think of something.. anything..

"What is...."

I reached my hand into my pocket and felt the ring.

"In my pocket?"

Gollum growled.

"That's no fair...th-thats no fair!A-against the ruless."

He threw several things at me and growled, I drew my sword and pointed it at his chest.

"No, you said ask me a question...well that is my question..w-what have I got in my pocket?"

Gollum growled oncemore an took a moment to think.

"HANDSES!!"

I stuck my hands in the air.

"Guess again.."

Gollum mumbled many things and slammed the ground..

"Uh..Knife!! AHG...No shut up!!"

"No..last guess.."

"String...or nothing!!"

The weight on my shoulders and chest lifted as he got the last guess wrong.

"No, wrong both times.."

Gollum then fell on the ground, defeated..making noises as he was crying.

He shot up, and mumbled once again. And said he would be back; then ran off.

I stood there, dumbfounded and waited for him to return.. then I heard a loud shriek, and I began to run.

Until I heard Gollum behind me..