Gollum? Part 1

Bilbo's POV

"Ughh...ouch.."

I grumbled as I sat up, my head pounding and feeling as if it's about to explode. I opened my eyes and took in my surroundings, remembering what happened.

"I remember..running from Goblins, and we were fighting them.."

I said aloud to no one.

"And it was dark..and I fell then...I-I can't remember.."

I sighed and rubbed my head, fearing I had lost it. I got up and began to think, trying to push out a certain thought crossing my mind.

'They left you.'

I couldn't push the thought out of my head, if they hadn't left me..where were they? Why weren't they here?

Suddenly, I heard low growls and hacks from afar. I ducked behind a rock and saw a small, grey creature. I also saw a half dead/half sleeping Goblin laying not too far..

I heard the creature spit out odd remarks and words, most to which I couldn't understand. One word stood out, which he had said quite often.

"Gollum..heeeskk.."

The 'gollum' creature jumped onto the goblin and began to swing at it. The goblin shot up and tried to fight back, but to no avail.

After winning, the gollum dragged the goblin out of the cave. I was confused and scared.

After a moment or two, I came out of my hiding place and began quietly walking out of the cave..until I stepped on something.

I looked down, and saw a golden ring.. I picked it up and examined it..it was beautiful. I put it in my pocket, and moved on.

((Small chapter but I am having this in 2+ parts))