Skin and Tears

((I'M SO SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG))

Your POV

"Gah..?" You awoke thinking you were in your home, and all of that mess before was a mess. But as you looked around the room, you realized everything was huge! ((Hehehehehe))

"Where am I?"

You got up, literally taking 2 minutes to get off that huge bed. Stretching, you feel a sharp pain go up your spine, and whimper.

You notice a quite big mirror, no surprise really, and go to check out what causes you such pain. You pull up your shirt and see wrapping across it. Slowly, you unwrap it and notice something just as big as the furniture. ((Not literally as big)) You had a big gash surrounded by black and blue.

"Ugh...what happened? Did I get in a fight with a boulder?"

You try to chuckle off the bruise while trying to see if you could remember the events that lead to it. After trying a few times, you gave up and decided to look around, to locate where you were. You were definitely in a large room of someone's house, so you decided to leave the room and look for the others.

Walking around you felt your eyes were heavy and rubbed them while walking into a large kitchen-like room. I saw everyone sitting and looking gloom as well as worried, especially Bilbo.

"Ugh... Guys where are we? And why was I sleeping in a bed 100x my size?"

Everyone looked at you, surprise floating in their eyes. Bilbo shot up in his seat, racing towards you.

"Y/N!!"

Suddenly you were off the ground as Bilbo twirled you around in the air. At first, it was fun, but he ended up squeezing you too hard and getting your bruise in the process.

You whimpered as he set you down, apoligizing several times.

"Ohh..I'm sorry, I'm sorry!"

"Bilbo, it's okay!"

You smiled and Bilbo, more gently this time, hugged you. Of course you hugged back, a feeling of warmth swarming in your chest. To be honest, you wanted to stay like that forever, but the others were just watching you grinning.....especially Fili and Kili.

"So where am I exactly?"

You tried asking again since no one had answered it earlier.

"You are in a friends house. Beorn is his name." ((BEORN IS HIS NAME OOOO)) Gandalf had spoke.

You nodded as you looked to your left, hearing a low rumble. You jumped as you saw a huge man standing next to you.

"I'm Beorn, and who may ye be?"

Beorn had said as he bent down, showing you his hand, for a handshake. You smiled and took his hand saying,

"I'm am Y/N, it is a p-pleasure to meet you..."

He smiled retracting his hand,

"The pleasure is all mine."

You smiled once more and turned back to Bilbo, who was glaring at Beorn. You shook it off and went to talk with the others.

"Ye, Y/N, took quite the hits from them trolls ye did." Balin said.

"Aye, we thought you died!" Said Bofur.

"BOFUR!!" Screamed every other dwarf.

You chuckled, rubbing the back of your neck. To be honest, once again, you were still scared of these guys, ((except for Fili, Kili, and Bilbo of course)) and we're not too comfortable around them, but you learned to hide it. After all, you stood up to trolls!! TROLLS!! Speaking of which...

"What happened to those trolls?"

"Ah, yes. Well, you do not have to worry about them, they are stone now and cannot hurt you." Gandalf responded.

You nodded and sat down, more like climbed into, a chair. Feeling eyes on you, you had looked at Thorin, who was staring at you.

"May I have a word with you, Miss Y/N?" He asked.

You nodded, too scared to reject and followed Thorin into a hallway.

Thorin's POV!!

"What were you thinking, following us and almost getting yourself killed!? Those trolls could have killed you!! I thought I gave you specific orders to STAY, and watch the camp!"  ((How did this turn to war so quickly? ;--;))

What I had said came out harsher than I expected. She flinched and stuttered.

"W-w-well I had to do s-something or you all could have been t-troll food, all I need is a little thanks!!"

"Well it would have been better than you dying! You're too small and fragile for this journey, and you drag us all behind! We have all wasted two whole days here to get you back on your feet and we can't waste anymore!! So you should just leave, we would all be more happy that way anyways!!"

I couldn't stop myself from saying that....I just...I cared for her so much. I never felt this way about another woman ever! ((Uh ohhhh)) I felt a ping of guilt as her eyes watered and her face fell.

"If that is what it will take...t-then fine.." she turned and walked out of the house.

"Y/N wait!!" I tried to scream but nothing came out.

Gandalf is going to skin me alive...