Goblins... Part 2

Your POV

The last thing you remembered, before you started dreaming, was your head crashing onto Bilbo and then just peaceful sleep.

Even though your eyes were closed, you saw a bright light shine through your eyelids. You jolted awake and felt something grabbing you. It took you a second to realize, Bilbo was carrying you, and he had you squeezed very close to him...so close you could feel his breath trail down your back.

"Bilbo..?"

He opened his eyes and looked down at you.

"Y/N! You're alright!! I mean...are you alright..please tell me you are not injured..."

You laughed at his worry and gave him a small hug, since you two were so close together anyways.

"I'm fine, Bilbo..but what happened?"

"Uh...well..long story but..to shorten it, goblins are swarming inside this cave.. Gandalf has killed off a few of them, hint that light... And the other dwarves are fending off the rest."

You nodded and climbed out of Bilbo's arms, turning around to see the chaos before you. You saw a few of the dwarves killing few goblins, but you did not see Gandalf.

"Bilbo? Where is Gandalf?"

"I..don't know.."

Oh no...

You started to freak out..is he hurt? Is he DEAD?! What if he is in danger and needs help?

As you had these treacherous thoughts, a big hand fell harshly onto your right shoulder. You yelped in pain and turned around to be face-to-face with a goblin..

"Unhand her, you ugly beast!!"

Bilbo had came from behind, and leaped onto the goblin, releasing it's grip from your shoulder. Then Kili had come by and finished that goblin off.

Just as we thought we were winning a bunch more goblins came rushing in, as the Crack closed. The worst part was they had whips, which they used against the dwarves.

They grabbed you and Bilbo and threw you with the others, keeping you all in line, on their way to their "kingdom". You were scared and wanted Gandalf to be there to rescue you but, alas he was gone..

☆TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY UGLY GOBLINS☆

"SPIES, THIEVES, MURDERERS!!"

The Goblin King shouted towards the group, but mostly to Thorin. He tried to...sort of talk to the King, but to no avail...they both were stubborn and rude as any can be to one another.

The Goblin King, in all his rage looked down to his many Goblins, one of which brought all our weapons to him. One sword stood out of all the rest, which the King spotted immediately.

"S-sir, that is Biter...the Elvish sword that killed many of our kind.."

"I KNOW WHAT IT IS...I order all of them to be sent to their DEATHS immediately!!"

You started to freak out, you didn't want to die, not yet..

Suddenly all the lights went out, and all you heard was a whip of air and
a loud, 'HURK'.

"Everyone, follow my voice. Quickly now!!"

Gandalf?! He's alright!!

You followed his voice along with Bilbo and the company, as you still couldn't see, but could hear Goblins behind you..

"RUN!!"

You began to run behind Bilbo and Balin, until you heard someone pull out a sword and a few grunts here and there. You kept running along with others, you couldn't see Bilbo or Gandalf but you knew they would be alright.

However, you still had a slight fear in your stomach that something would happen... something bad..

((Goblins...Part 3 will be out as soon as possible ♡♡))