First letter [NJ]

Namjoons perspective

Dear Jin,

I'm laying on my bed right now, with my back to the ceiling. It's cold, I wish you were here. But even though you would be, we couldn't even be close in presence of the others. They would suspect something and laugh at our stupidity. ''How could two boys love each other?'' I already hear Tae's voice in my head, saying that in a silly way, because he is just like that. No one would understand. It's weird they still didn't find out though. It's so obvious.

How can we keep this a secret any longer? I want to be with you, without having this burden. It's so tough. I'm afraid it'll break me. The wind bringing the pieces of me everywhere around earth and then you can never reach me again. I'll assure you that will never happen. I'll stay with you as long as possible, as long as you want me to be.

These letters will help me to get rid of this heavy feeling inside of me. I'll also enjoy the moments I have with you, together with the boys. Try to keep your eyes off of me, or I'll burst out laughing! I can't wait to see you tomorrow, Jinny.

Now let me try to close my eyes, listening to my own breathing and my heartbeat, that gets faster every time I think of you, my princess. Again, I want to hold you tight and kiss your cheek. Why did I have to be the one to sleep alone in a room? Because I'm the leader, quoting Tae again. I'm the one that can fight the monsters in the dark on my own, but I want to protect you.
It's almost nine pm. Let me just shove this letter under the gap of your door, to the room you share together with that little alien. I hope you're the first to get there. I really hope you get the letter. This first letter from me, to you.

Lots of love, your Rapmon.

- -

Namjoon stood up, opening the door of his room as quiet as possible. He walked over the old wooden floor, having only socks on, his feet still cold. He smiled slightly when he stared at the door that Jin had to be behind. He laid his hand on the splintery surface, that had a weak, red color, imagining Jins hand on the other side of it.

He got on his knees, having the letter tight against his chest. Then he slid it under the door, to the other side and he hoped Jin would grab it and not that alien he mentioned in his letter. He smiled at the nickname of V.

Taehyung was pretty caring if it would come to the point, but he was too stupid to understand any kind of love that was growing between Jin and Namjoon.

When he was walking back, he turned around to look at the old door once again, hoping to see Jin standing there, ready to run into his arms. This was the only hotel, in the city where they went to. They were on a kind of trip in a foreign land where no one would recognize them, they hoped. Till now they only made a couple of pictures.

Namjoon definitely couldn't wait for tomorrows evening. Then he would get a letter back, at the exact same time he went out of his room into this creepy hall. He now tried to open up the door with the key the woman had given him. This was a rather old place, everything was cracking and it felt like it could collapse at any moment. There were no cards to get in like in the expensive hotels they usually stayed in. Finally he managed to turn around the rusty lock and he walked in.

The room was empty, not something he was used to. They always slept with each other in a room if there was space for it. In this small hotel they had a maximum of two beds, so one of them had to sleep alone. He smiled, not really knowing the reason behind it. The room was pretty nice if he could share it with someone. With someone he loved. Jinny.

He laid down, being exhausted. He closed his eyes as his fingers slid to his head. He grabbed a bit of his hair and he made his hands into a fist. It made him feel slightly better, realizing they would get out fine. They would see each other, he would laugh and Jin would blush, like it had always been. Nothing to worry about, right? Tomorrow would be their day.