The Turnaround [NJ]

Namjoon's perspective

Namjoon was walking faster and faster, not wanting to look around. He was afraid he would burst into tears when he would see Seokjin. He really couldn't face him, carrying a pretty big secret with him, the fact that Taehyung had threatened him. Well, it felt like a threat. Taehyung was in love with Seokjin, that was another secret. Suddenly he felt a hand on his shoulder. His heart almost jumped out of his chest, afraid it was Jin. When he looked to his side, he saw it was Hoseok. ''Hey, Namjoon, is everything alright?'' He asked. Namjoon nodded. ''Yeah, I think I just didn't sleep that well.'' He gave him as an answer. Hoseok stared at him as if he didn't believe him, but he accepted the response and turned to Yoongi again. 

Finally they reached the café. Namjoon was the first one to step inside. He picked a nice spot somewhere in the corner of the room. He had actually preferred to sit next to the window, but if they would, fans would probably recognize immediately. Then the moment came where the rapper had been afraid of. Seokjin approached him, sitting next to him. Taehyung gave Namjoon a dirty look, but he tried not to pay too much attention to it. Namjoon felt Seokjin's hand on his thigh and he wanted to brush it away, but he knew he couldn't. Jin would definitely be asking questions then and he couldn't tell him about Taehyung. He was afraid of the younger male. It was silly to admit, but it was true. 

Taehyung sat next to Seokjin, and the other boys sat on the opposite side of the table. Right in front of Namjoon was Jimin. They all took a look at the menu and Seokjin started to talk right away. ''This sounds pretty good, I would really like to try it. And this one too!'' Jungkook got into the conversation as well. ''Jin-hyung, I think this sandwich is something that's prefect for you!'' 

Everyone had chosen something to eat with a drink. Everyone was chatting with each other, but Namjoon was quiet most of the time. All that was going around in his head, had everything to do with the issue called Taehyung. 

- -

After having breakfast and after Jungkook being the one that had paid, they left to go to the theme park. A car was already waiting for them, because they didn't want to get stopped more times on their way. Fans had already been approaching them a lot of times. Taehyung sat between Namjoon and Seokjin and it looked like a pretty real perspective on the way things were: Taehyung keeping the two apart. 

Hoseok was already screaming, his energy filling the car. ''No, Jungkook, I am definitely not going in a rollercoaster, I already told you!" Jungkook gave him a pouty face. ''Please, hyung? I'll buy you a present when you make it without passing out!'' Jimin laughed. ''No!'' Hoseok shouted. For a short while Namjoon forgot about his biggest worry. He loved all of them with the bottom of his heart, one a little more and another far less. 

''We're here.'' The driver said as the boys got out of the car one by one. ''Thank you for taking us.'' Namjoon mumbled as he was the last one that left the vehicle. 

Jungkook locked his arms with Hoseok, pulling him with him to a rollercoaster. Taehyung got a hold of Seokjin and dragged him to the haunted house. He screamed at Namjoon. "We will meet up later, hyung!" He hated the way he spoke to him, because Namjoon knew Taehyung spoke with a lot of hate in his voice. Seokjin didn't seem to notice and was forced to join Taehyung.

Jimin and Yoongi came up to Namjoon. "Where'd you want to go?" Yoongi asked as Namjoon shrugged his shoulders. "Oh, I know! Let's go to the stands where we can win stuffies!" Yoongi laughed. "Sometimes you're really like a child, Jimin."

The trio went to a stand with the biggest teddybears. It was a duck shooting game. "I bet I'll hit at least three!" Jimin called and they payed to play the game. Namjoon wasn't even looking at the two boys that were having fun. He wanted to be with Jin, but it seemed like Taehyung was only taking him away from him. He laughed at his silliness. He didn't even expect Tae to like guys.

Time went by slow and Jimin got ahold of a big teddybear. Even when Yoongi offered to carry it, he got frustrated. "No, it's my plushie!" Namjoon felt like he was the third wheel here, but his memories of Seokjin helped to get him through. Until he heard a voice behind him. It belonged to no one more than that 'gucci boy'. "The haunted house was so creepy! Seokjin almost pissed his pants!" Jin hesitated. "Hey! That's not true!"

Namjoon didn't dare to turn around and just waited for the others to join their sides. Suddenly, Taehyung seemed to be coming up with ideas again. "Maybe we should go into the ferris wheel together! Seems like fun." And so they made their way to the gigantic attraction and stood in the line, patiently waiting till it was their turn. Namjoon knew that Taehyung wanted to be in the same cabine as Seokjin, but the leader tried his best to get closer to Seokjin so he could be with him instead, but he didn't succeed. He ended up with Jimin and Yoongi once again, while Taehyung and Seokjin sat in the cab above them.

Namjoon listened carefully, trying to hear any of their words. His eyes widened when he thought he heard Seokjin saying he didn't want to, and that Taehyung had to stop. Jimin and the black haired rapper didn't seem to hear it, so he thought he had just imagined it.

- -

After a ride that seemed like it took forever, they all got off, and Jin stormed over at Namjoon taking him apart. "What's going on with Taehyung lately?" He asked him, but Namjoon just shrugged his shoulders. He couldn't tell him. He saw V looking at them with curious eyes.

Then Jin told him something that made Namjoons heart stop. His biggest nightmare was coming true and he couldn't believe it, as if the world was collapsing under him. He tried to breathe but he thought he couldn't. He was truly losing Jin, but how? Was their bond not strong enough? Seokjin kept talking to him but the words just disappeared in his mind. "I really didn't want to! He just did it out of nowhere!"

They all headed to the car when Namjoon didn't feel good. Seokjin offered to go with him so the others could still have some fun. Namjoon closed his eyes and all he could think about was the ferris wheel. Above them in the other cab, Taehyung had been kissing with Seokjin. It made his stomach turn, he tried to get the image from his head, but he couldn't.