Try Harder [SJ]

Seokjin's perspective 

The elder dragged Namjoon out of the car to their hotel room

The elder dragged Namjoon out of the car to their hotel room. He knew he should have held his mouth shut, but all he needed to be was honest here. That's what was the most normal thing to do in a relationship, right? He bit the inside of his cheek and he opened the door of Namjoon's room. He pushed him inside and closed the door again. Namjoon was able to stand on his feet, but it was as if he wasn't really here. He just stared at nothing. Seokjin looked back at him. He wanted to tell him so much, but if he would, what would happen with them? Would they fall apart? He didn't want that to happen.

The sudden change in the situation made Seokjin look up. Namjoon started to talk, slowly, but soon his words became sloppy and unclear. ''So, Taehyung kissed you? What an asshole. He know we have something together, he found out, but he's jealous-'' That's where Namjoon's voice cracked, and the strong leader started crying. It had been a long time since Jin had seen him like this. The rapper's legs were shaking already and the male sat down on the bed. The elder approached him and sat next to him, sliding his hands around the other's vulnerable body. Seokjin would comfort him no matter what. He had no idea what Namjoon had been talking about, but an explanation could wait.

Jin kissed his cheek and wiped away his tears. ''Feels good to cry once in a while, doesn't it?'' Namjoon nodded when a small smile appeared on his face again. Seokjin didn't even have to ask for an explanation, because he was already being given one. He listened carefully to the other's words. Taehyung felt attracted to him. He was jealous of him and Namjoon when he had found the letter. He couldn't believe it. That sweet, little Tae, in love with the oldest of the group. He thought of their time together and that's when he finally realized it. Everything hadn't even be a coincidence, Taehyung had just been in love, secretly, while Namjoon and Seokjin already had a relationship, secretly. 

He sighed. So many secrets, and he bet there were even more in their life. From today on only more were about to be revealed and there was no going back. Jin wasn't ready for this. He gently stroked Namjoon's back and he just remained quiet. There was nothing to say about this. They both knew how bad the situation really was. The thing they were afraid of the most, were the other members. How would they react if they found out about the things that had been going on between the two, and now Taehyung as well. Jin wouldn't be surprised if V would expose them after all, to save himself and to break Namjoon and Seokjin. Wasn't that what he wanted in the end?

It would be hard to look Taehyung in the eyes now, but it was all he could do. No one else of the boys could suspect anything, so they had to return to their normal, happy selves.

-

Because Namjoon was 'sick', they had just ordered something online. It got delivered and Jungkook was the one that had paid. Jin heard a knock on the door, followed by a voice. ''Hyung, I have your food here, also Namjoon's.'' Jungkook walked in and smiled at the both of them. He handed them the bag with their part of the order and stared a bit longer at Namjoon. ''I really hope you feel better soon!'' He said after which he left the room, closing the door behind him. 

Seokjin and Namjoon ate their food in complete silence. Tomorrow they'd go back to South-Korea, where the media would be even closer. Jin thought out every scenario in his head, while he knew he really shouldn't be doing such things. It would only stress him out even more. He even thought about ending things with Namjoon. He quickly deleted the thought from his mind. Never would he do that. They would fight, break through and keep Taehyung calm. At least, they'd try to.