Rumours [NJ]

Namjoon's perspective

Namjoon woke up by the noises he heard. Someone was knocking on the door. It seemed like it was pretty serious. He didn't got up instantly, because he was still partly asleep. 'Namjoon, get up, or else we'll be late!'

When he heard the voice of his lover, he quickly stood up, almost falling against the wall. "I'm coming!" He shouted and ran towards the door, opening it with his clumsy hands. He looked into Jin's concerned eyes. "You forgot, didn't you? Why didn't you set up an alarm?" Namjoon had to think for a couple of seconds, before it came up into his mind. The fanmeeting. They were having one today. How could he forget about something so important? It seemed that whenever Seokjin was near, his mind was a mess.

"Come in." He said, didn't even let the other decide himself, but pulled him inside instead. "I need to get dressed, but not with the door open." He closed it and went over to the right side of the room, where there was a pretty big closet. He got out some random clothes, but when he wanted to take them on, Jin snatched them out of his hands. "You're really gonna dress yourself like this?" He asked, he was about to burst out in laughter. He hung the clothes back and took some other ones.

Namjoon sighed and got dressed in Jin's choice of clothing instead. He saw the other smiling and getting closer to him. "You like my look now, stylist Jin?" Seokjin nodded and gave the other a kiss on his cheek. "Lets go now, love."

- -

They arrived at the small location. Even though it wasn't a known city, there were tons of people waiting outside. Apparently they came from all over the country, just to see them. Army couldn't stop impressing Namjoon. He was the first one to step out of the car, and he already heard the screaming fangirls. He smiled happily as he waved at everyone. Seokjin and the other boys were following him.

Army were holding signs, artworks and all kinds of gifts they would give to their bias later. Namjoon felt a hand on his shoulder. Jin. "Will you sit next to me?" He asked him and Namjoon answered with a yes. Of course he would sit next to his lover. For others it looked like they were friends that were quite close. Best friends. Lovers.

- -

Under the table, Namjoon grabbed Jin's hand. When another fan sat in front of him, he let go. The girl gave him a bag with gifts. Namjoon smiled at her. "Thank you!" He said and the girl looked at him with big eyes. She stared at Seokjin too, and then started smiling. She went away without saying anything. Namjoon just shrugged his shoulders when Jin looked at him with a weird expression on his face. The elder bent over to whisper in his ear. "Do you think she saw anything?" Namjoon answered. "I don't know, she might. Army are detectives after all." He smiled as Jin giggled with him, his laughter filling the little venue.

- -

"So, we appeared on a fan page again?" Seokjin asked with big eyes. Jungkook answered. "Yep, pictures of you and Namjoon all over the internet. You guys were at a coffeeshop, I assumed? You guys really have some stalkers. You should be more careful with what you do. People might get the wrong idea." Seokjin sighed. He was glad Jungkook wasn't thinking they were having a relationship. Yet.

Namjoon came back from the toilet and took place next to Jungkook again. "Did I miss something?" He asked, looking at the two that had gone silent all of sudden. "We made it on the internet again. Some people think we are having a relationship." Jin said, and Jungkook started laughing softly. "People are stupid. Look at how close we are with each other. It's normal for us, but apparently it's not for them."

Yoongi and Hoseok came walking back. "We've paid, guys. We can go." Hoseok said as he got the most bright smile possible on his face, even brighter than the sun. "Next time I'll pay." Jungkook said with a grumpy face, as they all stood up from their seats to leave the restaurant.

- -

Everyone went back to their rooms when they got back at the hotel. Namjoon was alone again. It was time to write a short, but sweet letter, to push it under the door of Jin's and Taehyung's room:

Dear Seokjin,

Today made me feel so happy. We were together again. I could look into your enchanting eyes whenever I wanted to. Your plump lips were asking for so much attention once again, but I couldn't kiss them as much as I wanted to. I will soon, I promise. Meet me in the hallway again tomorrow morning. I can't wait. I love you.

Lots of love, your Rapmon.