A Kiss That Said 1000 words [Jin]

Jin's Perspective

Jin's Perspective

You know, Jin never thought he could love someone the way he loved Namjoon. Was it weird to say that? They had been together for so long, what was the harm? He knew Namjoon more or likely felt the same way. And, the evident feeling that Namjoon put into their kiss only proved his point further, it was passionate yet gentle in every shape and form. Isn't that funny? Gentle but so incredibly passionate. He didn't know how much longer he could act like he didn't want to do this everyday, they are together.

He had never felt like this when kissing anyone else or near anyone else. Only Namjoon could make him feel like this. Make him ache like this.

Jin never wanted to pull away from the lips of Namjoon. They were so soft and plump against his own. It was like they were his source of air so he didn't have to pull away. Though he knew he'd eventually have to, he didn't want just yet. Just one more minute longer, one more second longer. That's all he needed

He didn't know what Namjoon was thinking, but of course he wanted to know.

Jin pulled away slowly then all at once, staring into the dark brown eyes of his lover that were staring right back at him, "Kissing you never gets old. Your lips are so addictive," Jin whispered to him. Namjoon gave him a caring smile and caressed his cheek, to which Jin leaned into his touch.

"It's unfortunate that we won't be able to do this tomorrow. They'll be back." Namjoon spoke. Jin looked away, he didn't want to be reminded that this was the last time he'd kiss Namjoon for a while. He bit his lip, "That just means we will have to cherish this even more than we already do." he muttered and rested his head against his chest, taking slow deep breaths. Today had be a great day for him, he got to spend the whole day with his love. But, soon they'd have to go back to acting like they were just friends. And like they didn't love each other more than friends were suppose to.

He sighed and looked down, "I guess I should go, or we can watch a movie until we fall asleep?" he rose an eyebrow at him, and he hope he'd say yes to the second suggestion.

"Hmm, I suppose we could watch a movie." Namjoon replied. "What could be so suspicious about that?" It was a rhetorical question but not a sarcastic one, he shrugged. Jin smiled brightly, setting his jacket down, then took his shoes off and running a hand through his hair. "So do you want to go on Netflix, or a think I may have brought some, they are back in my room though. But, Netflix has a wider array of things."

"Netflix is fine." Namjoon responded, with a small smile.

Jin nodded at him, "Alright then," he said.

Namjoon then reached over and grabbed his computer from the night stand. Then flopped on to the bed, sitting his computer in front of him. After logging in he opened the Netflix app, "A comedy would be nice. I need a good laugh." Jin said. Namjoon turned on a Korean comedy, Jin had heard of it around Korea, but he never took the time to watch it. He sat back against the headboard and got under the covers, snuggling into the warmth. Namjoon glanced over at him before returning his eyes to the movie. Jin wondered why he hadn't gotten under the covers too. Maybe he was hot?

"Are you gonna get under the covers with me?" he asked him in a small voice, that wouldn't be heard if it wasn't so quiet. For some reason, they felt so distant now. At least, to Jin they did - he didn't want that. He wanted this to count and last for as long as possible. Especially, since this would be the last time they could be like this for a long while.

Namjoon looked directly at him, staring in his dark brown eyes, "Do you want me to?" he muttered, Jin then sat up completely and stared right back at him.

Jin furrowed his eyebrows, "Of course I want you to get under the covers with me. Do you even have to ask something like that?"

Namjoon nodded slowly, "Okay, I was just making sure. You know?" Jin just nodded in respose, and he scooted over a little making room for the both of them to fit, and Namjoon slipped under the covers with him, wrapping his arms around him and they both watched the movie. Jin felt his heart warm at the contact, he closed his eyes for moment and leaned into his touch.

They stayed like that for a while, talking about things that mattered to them. Even talking about when their next date may be.