Tick Tock [NJ]

Namjoons perspective

The annoying sound was something he had to wake up to. His cold fingers slid to the screen of his phone and he had to swipe the red button twice before he succeeded to put it off. He sat up, his back leaning against the wall, of which the wallpaper was torn and colorless.

The morning birds were already whistling their songs and Namjoon imagined Jin being one of them. He could hear him singing some sweet words into his right ear, in which he always whispered when they said things to each other, that the other members couldn't hear. That would definitely happen today as well, their mysterious behavior. At least one of the boys had to suspect something and if Namjoon had to bet, he would put his money on Jimin.

In a couple of hours he would stand eye to eye with Jin. They had to face the fact they could not be open about the things they felt for each other. They didn't have a love relationship, well, none of the two asked if they could be boyfriends, but it still felt like they were. Secretly.

Namjoon sighed. How could Jin ever stand up so early? He wanted to try as well, but he felt broken, though he did get enough sleep. It was because of his dreams, draining the energy he had to be given by his sleep and that now had been disappearing into the cold night.

The reason why he tried, was simple. He wanted to see him so badly. And if it couldn't be at day, it had to happen when it was still dark and no one would see them. Two mysterious figures, whispering, giggling.

Namjoon fixed his bed and he looked at the all tied up room. He knew that was what Jin liked the most: order. If there would also be order and peace in their relationship, it would be as perfect as a fairy tale, bound in with a happy ending. But with the way it was now, being careful with everything they did and to make sure no one would find out, it was like a bad dream. Though from dreams you could wake up.

He looked at the tired figure in the mirror. He tried to stand up straight and smiled at his own reflection. He was happy, he was going to see Jin and on top of that, no one would bother them in the short time they had. Quickly he freshened up his face with some cold water, what made his skin shiver. He changed clothes, did nothing to his hair and opened his door rapidly. He needed him now, in one of the few chances they had.

He waited in de hallway. A small beam of light broke through and there was no sound, except for the ticking of the old clock. Namjoon asked himself why it still worked, looking at the damages on almost every inch of it. The sound of the pointer droned through his skull straight to his brain. It made him even more nervous than he already was. He kept staring at the wooden thing in front of him. It was time already. Wasn't he coming? Did he forget?

He was closing his eyes, not wanting to face the truth. He heard sounds. Sounds that made him realized he was wrong. Quickly he opened his eyes and he looked into the face of Jin.
They stared at each other and this was the first time Namjoon actually didn't feel uncomfortable. There was no one, only the two of them. His hand slid to Jins cheek, that had gotten hot and that was slightly red as well. He whispered and it felt like the skin he was holding got even warmer, he thought it was cute. 'I couldn't stop thinking about you. I want you.' He smiled and bowed forward, placing his lips on the soft, wet ones of Jin. The sunlight made it seem as if the two were just something small in this big world, something as important as the dust moving around in the air, only visible with some help from the sun.

- -

'If you don't want to go with us, why don't you guys do something on your own then? Drink some coffee or something, Yoongi can give you some money.' Namjoon looked at a smirking V and he said something back, what the innocent boy wouldn't expect. 'Sure, we'll do that. I'll stay with Jin as you guys go and buy some 'souvenirs'.' A big smile appeared on his face as he tried to hide it. His arm slid through Jins and he pulled him with him, but when they started walking, Yoongi ran past them to give them a bit of the money they carried with them. 'Don't try to spend everything.' Suga couldn't suppress a small smile. He looked back as the two boys walked away together.

On their way, Namjoon asked at someone, who looked natively, where the nearest coffee shop was. In the bit of English he spoke, the man gave them vague directions. 'I hope we're walking the right way,' he said, when the man was out of sight. Namjoon could feel the piece of paper in his pocket, scraping against his leg. It was the first part of a poem he had written. He would give it to him as soon as they would arrive and sit somewhere.

The sun and the moon only see each other two times a day.
They talk when no one can hear:
When the sun goes up, everyone is still laying in their warm beds or is just waking up. They won't listen to the lovely words the moon whispers to the sun.
When the moon goes up, people are too busy with what they're doing, to notice that the light and the dark actually greeted each other with a kiss.
Did you see the sky turning red?
It's changing into that color, what means the two love each other.
Twice a day is enough for them, but

That was it. The second piece was laying in the drawer, in the cheap nightstand in the cheap hotel, probably getting wet and probably the mold would get all over it if he wouldn't hand it over soon.