A Broken Secret [SJ]

Seokjin's perspective

These days were the roughest, the hardest. They were separated and put back together again. All that Seokjin wanted, was to be hold by Namjoon, stare into his eyes, and get lost in a kiss that would never end.

He was sitting on his bed, staring at Taehyung, that was scrolling through his feed on twitter. He saw him making selcas. He smiled, without the boy noticing it. He looked over at his bag that was closed. The letter he had received from Namjoon was in there. He knew Taehyung wouldn't just look inside, but he was getting anxious. What if he would find it? What if he found out Namjoon was his lover?

His throat was tightening, so he stood up to get a glass of water. To calm himself more, he let himself fall onto his bed, picking a song that would help him fall asleep. Tomorrow they were free again. The day after they had a concert, and then they would finally return home. "Taehyung, will you be quiet? I'll try to sleep." The boy looked up from his phone. "Of course, hyung."

Seokjin peacefully drifted away to sleep. It was still early. Normally he would stay awake to wait and see if Namjoon would give him a letter again. He didn't wait. He didn't hear the sound of the paper being slid under the door. All he heard were the musical sounds that his mind used to make up a dream. A dream about Namjoon.

Taehyung heard it.

First he didn't react. Then he got up, because he had gotten quite curious about the mysterious sound. When he reached the door, he noticed the envelop. It was blank. Namjoon forgot to put Seokjin's name on it. He didn't know for who it was meant, so he opened it. He opened the love letter that wasn't supposed to be read by him. A secret now wasn't a secret anymore.

The first thing that Taehyung did, was hide the letter in the top drawer of his night stand. He sat on his bed, glaring over to Seokjin. He wasn't planning to tell him about it at all. He couldn't believe it. He couldn't believe his hyung was in love with Namjoon. He felt dull and empty.

He dimmed the lights, but couldn't fall asleep. All he was thinking about, was Seokjin and Namjoon. Deep down his heart he was jealous. Extremely jealous. He didn't want to admit it. Tomorrow morning, he would meet Namjoon instead of Seokjin. Jin wouldn't know about anything. He would try to fix things. Fix the problem. With those words being said inside of his head, he fell asleep.

- -

Seokjin didn't put an alarm, so he kept on sleeping when Taehyung was already awake. He got dressed, went to the hall and waited. Waited for his friend, that had turned into a love rival. He still couldn't believe it.

Taehyung saw the door of the leader's room open. The expression on his face said a thousand words. Where was Seokjin? Why are YOU here? Taehyung kept on smiling and Namjoon tried to act cool. "Good morning, Tae. You're up early." Looking deep into his eyes, the younger could tell the other was getting nervous. "I could say the same about you, fag."

He couldn't believe he had actually said that for real. Namjoon raised an eyebrow, looking at him being truly surprised. "Excuse me?" His voice sounded slightly upset, his cheeks changing colours. They were turning redder than they were before. "You heard me saying you're a faggot." Taehyung swallowed away the painful feeling in his throat.

"How did you-" Namjoon got interrupted. "The letter from last night, I read it. It was truly disgusting. I can't imagine you two kissing." He was insulting the person he had been looking up to. He couldn't keep his mouth shut. It felt good to rant on someone like this.

"Please don't try to send any more letters. This is were it ends." Taehyung said before he walked away into his room again, seeing Seokjin awakening. "Good morning, hyung! Can I get you something to drink?" Seokjin smiled to him and answered. "Yes, please. Milk is fine." Jin thanked Taehyung when he returned with the drink. Taehyung disappeared again and that's when Seokjin sneaked to the front to see if there was a letter. None. Weird.

"Taehyung? What are we going to do today?" The boy shrugged his shoulders when he came back. "Maybe we could go to the amusement park nearby? Guess that will be a lot of fun." Seokjin's eyes turned happy, delighted by his idea. "That actually sounds great, let's tell the other's while we're getting breakfast." Today they would go to a small cafe nearby to have a small meal together. It was almost time to go.

- -

Everyone was already waiting in the tiny welcoming hall. Seokjin instantly walked over to Namjoon. He didn't know what was different, but the other seemed to be upset. Just when he wanted to ask what was wrong, Taehyung came up to be all clingy around him. He told everyone about his idea, and Hoseok's face turned blank. "I won't join you in the rollercoasters." Everyone laughed. They left the hotel.

The cafe was close by, so they were walking to it. Namjoon was in the front, while Seokjin was being slowed down by Taehyung and Jungkook in the back.

The two lovers lost track of each other. Seokjin didn't know. Namjoon did. Taehyung did too.