| 4

The morning of the exams I wasn't feel so well. My head was hurting so bad and my throat was sore . I didn't want to take pills because they would make me sleepy so I left the house without taking any medication and when I got to my class Changkyun came up to me .

"You look dead y/n, are you okay ?"
"Yes .... just a little tired !" I took a seat at my desk.

"Hmm good luck today !" He told me.

"Good luck to you too."

Finals started and I couldn't concentrate right . There was 30 minutes left and everyone was done and I was still doing my test . I was feeling horrible. I finished the last question I got up to give my final to the teacher . Right when I was about to hand it to her I blacked out . I found myself in the nurse office . I got up but my head felt like there was a boulder being dropped on me .

"Oww..." I held my head.

"Are you okay ?! Why didn't you tell me you were sick?!" Changkyun yelled.

"I'm fi-"

"Don't give me that bull crap you're not okay ! You should of told me !"

I felt everything was spinning and I leaned in Changkyuns shoulder. I was weak. He hugged me not too tight .

"You made me worry so much Y/n..."

I felt something wet fall on my shoulder and I pulled away from him and saw him crying.

"Changkyun ....."
-
Changkyun pov

I felt her fingers wipe the tears that were coming down my face

"I'm sorry ..." She apologized and held my hand . I found myself crying in her arms .

"Changkyun I'm fine now I swear ." I didn't believe her .

"Are you sure?"

"Yes , I'm better because you were here with me Changkyun..."

She wiped away the last tear that rolled down my face.

"So stop crying ." She laughed.
Her smile made me feel better .

"I have something to ask you, what are you going to be asking me if you make a high grade on your final ?" She asked me and I wasn't going go tell her because I wasn't so sure what I would ask for.

"Who knows" . The nurse came in.

"I think it's best if you go home for the rest of the day ."

"Oh yes...."

"Uh can I take her home to make sure she doesn't collapse again?"

"That's fine you two may be excused ."

I didn't want her to go alone knowing in what state she is in .

We both bowed and y/n and I went to go get our bags .

-

Your pov

"Here" Changkyun patted his back and wanted me to get on his back for a piggyback ride .

"No I'm fine !" I kept walking but he stoped me.

"Come one just get on." I got on his back.

"I'm sorry if I'm heavy ." I wasn't the skinniest girl I wasn't fat either but I was pretty heavy. I didn't care about losing weight tho .

"Surprising you're not that heavy." He held on to the side of legs and I wrapped my arms around his neck. I could feel myself getting sleepy . I fell asleep but when I woke up I was still on Changkyuns back.

"How long was I asleep?" We barely got to my house.

"Like 5 minutes." I gave him my key and he opened the door. I got off.

"Thank you Changkyun really thank you ."

"No problem let's see who wins the bet." I laughed and rested . I took a nap and when I woke up I had a text from minhyuk, shownu, and kihyun

Group chat SNS

Kihyun : y/n I'm sorry for texting you out of the blue but I just wanted to let you know if Changkyun fails his exam you better punish him good 😡😡 I'm tired of him making bad grades

Kihyun :  y/n I'm sorry for texting you out of the blue but I just wanted to let you know if Changkyun fails his exam you better punish him good 😡😡 I'm tired of him making bad grades

You : I already told him if he did he's gonna have to quit gaming and study more.

Shownu : thank god tired of his ass playing so much.

Minhyuk: that boy needs a real ass whoopen . I hope you pass , good luck y/n!

You : thank you have a nice night to all of you.

At least I'm not the only one who's worried about his grades.
---
Trying my best to make this cute or at least good 😂 and funny at the same time.

Bare with me 😂