| 27

We stayed calm and payed attention to movie and I look down and see Wonho hold my hand. I look at him and he just keeps looking straight.

I smile at him and just stare at him.
Why am I like this ..... why am I feeling like this ?

"Is something wrong? Is there something on my face ?" He asked touching his face.

"Ah no! Sorry!" I looked straight back at the tv and I wasn't really paying attention anymore. I look back up at Wonho , I kissed his cheek. Seriously what's wrong with me.

"What was that for?" He looked at me.

"I-I I don't know." I buried my face in his arm and he chuckled.

"Y/n look at me." I lifted my head up and he gave me a smile. He pecked my lips and I was dumbfounded. We both leaned in and started kissing , it felt like forever . It was long and sweet . What's going on with me . I didn't hesitate to kiss him back or pull away. Instead he pulled away.

"Y/n" I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Why didn't I hesitate......" I said softly.
I gripped on his shirt . Wonho pushed me down the couch and was on top of me . His hands pinning me down.
"You tell me." He pushed his lips into mine . It was rougher than the last kiss. But it felt so good. I felt guilty but it felt good. I gave in and started kissing back with more emotion. This time wonho stuck his tongue in and started French kissing me. At first I was surprised but I started to get with the program. He pulled away and started making his way down my jawline kissing it ,leaving wet kisses. He started going to my neck.

"Wo-Wonho wh..." I bit my lip.

"It's okay shhh." I was losing it . He started sucking on my neck. My legs started to press together, while my hand was covering my mouth from letting out moans.

"There."

"Huh?" I looked at him while he pulled himself away from me. He pushed his hair back and hovered over me and kissed my forehead . I touch the place he was looking at. Until I realized he was smirking and figured why.

"Yah! You know I have a shift Sunday ! How am I going to cover it up?! What if my parents or jb or anyone sees it?"

"Then they'll know you're mine." I hit his chest.

"Yah! This isn't a joke! I don't even wear makeup or own any makeup!"

"Wear a turtle neck."

"I don't have a turtle neck." I crossed my arms.

"Just say you burned yourself while straightening your hair or something."

"Wonho! I'm not playing -" he pushed me back down and kissed my neck. I pushed him off and i was about walked to the kitchen but Wonho pulled me down and I was laying on his chest.

"It's okay it's not that bad ."

"Yes it is....." He wrapped his arms around me and my hands were against his chest.

"Why did you even - whatever." I rolled my eyes .
"I couldn't resist myself ..... I'm sorry but I don't regret that I left my mark on you."
"I-i guess......" i turned away from him to watch tv . His arms were wrapped around my waist and my hands were supporting my face. Next thing I knew I fell asleep.

Wonhos pov

Y/n fell asleep. She's so beautiful. She fell asleep in my arms . Knowing I'm with her makes me happy. I found myself smiling like idiot. I was cut in my thoughts when I heard her talk in her sleep . What was she mumbling maybe she'll say it again . She didn't but after a while I clearly heard what she was mumbling.

"Changky...don't ....." Changkyun...don't ..... those words started playing in my head .

"Leave ." She finally said it.

What am I doing .... I'm taking away someone else's happiness...... I'll talk to Changkyun tomorrow.

Y/n pov

From my sleep I can just smell food . I quickly woke up and looked at the kitchen.

"Woah! Wonho you know how to cook?" I said sarcastically . I walked towards him and stood by him and leaned my head against his arm.

"Morning to you too." He kissed my forehead and placed the food on the plate . I sat next to him .

"Wow! Eggs and toast with jam and orange juice ." I started to dig in and wonho just laughed .

"The weather cleared up so I should be heading back ." I looked at him.

"So soon already?"

"I'm sorry there's something I have to confirm today ." I looked at him weird and shrugged my shoulders . After I ate I took wonhos dish and mine and started washing them . I washed the dishes that were used. Wonho came behind and wrapped his arms around my waist and his head was resting on my shoulder. He had to bend down since I was much shorter than him.
"Yah !" He kissed my cheek and I smiled. I finished the last dish.

"I'll go get your clothes ." I went to the laundry room and took his clothes out and walked back and gave them to him.
He went to go change and he came back.

"I'll be leaving I'll text you or call you."

"Okay be careful!" I hugged him one last time and he smiled and pecked my lips.

----------------------------------------------

Well then this chapter..... sorry children under 18 and down ( me )