10 |

"Alright y/n you go first."

I looked at him and I wanted to choke him.

"Fine ! But don't be taking pictures of me."

I put the mouth piece in my mouth and Changkyun laughed so loud that tears were coming out his eyes . He took his phone and started to take pictures of me.

"Stahp chankoh!" I couldn't even speak with this thing in my mouth and he was just laughing.

"Okay okay let's play for real."

I drew a card and read it , the sentence said ' I like to duck under the sheets ' I had to say it right. But what kind of sentence is this ?!

"I liak to suck unter d shits "

Changkyun looked at me and busted out laughing . I took out the mouth piece and grabbed the chess board.

"Wanna keep laughing come on let's play huh." The smile he had disappeared.

"Y/n -ah I'm sorry please !" He placed his hand on my thighs and shook me while he pouted.

"No let's play ."

I rolled up my sleeves and made my first move and then changed did. He didn't want to play chess because he was bad at it .

I moved my pond up blocking Changkyuns next move that would surely make him move his bishop out the way . We were really concentrated on the game .

"Check mate " I said and he looked mad .

I laughed but I felt bad . Damn it Changkyun I hate you. I rolled my eyes and sat by him and kissed his cheek.

"I'm sorry ." He looked at me and kissed my forehead. And I leaned my head on his shoulder.

"I know you are , you always feel bad whenever you win knowing the other player lost."

He was right I was very soft when playing if someone lost and I won I would feel bad .

Our food came and we started eat , after that we left and he walked me home.

"I can't believe we're finally together." He said and I looked at him and hugged him .

"I can't either ." We were about kiss until.....
.
.
.

"Y/n!" I saw my parents and some guy run towards us.

"Mom?" They stopped in front of us.

"What are you doing outside?" They pulled me and I refused.

"Y/n get over here, thank you Changkyun for walking her home ."

Changkyun bowed he let go of my hand . I pulled his hand and held his hand . I walked with him to my mom and dad .

"Mom , dad ..... um , Changkyun and I are dating ." We looked at each other and held our hands tighter.

"What? No you can't ." I looked at her in confusion.

"Why?"

"You have to marry him." She pointed at the guy that was behind them . I looked at her more confused.

"Mom you can't force marriage when we don't even love each other you're just doing this for business and I won't let you do this ." She looked at me and Changkyun.

"Hmmm..... I'll see about that ." She placed her hand under her chin to make it look like she was thinking and my dad didn't look happy.

"You just came back and you're doing this already? You did this without even considering my feelings ?" They looked at each other .

"We'll give you a day to prove you two love each other ."

"No we don't need to prove to you how we feel about each other ...."

"Sorry to be rude but I agree if two people love each other just let them be ..... I love y/n with all my heart and well..... I've loved her ever since we met each other ..... but for us to prove we love each other we don't have to because we both know how we feel about each other ...."

Changkyun spoke up and tighten his grip . The guy that was behind them walked up . My parents and him gather up and talked .

I looked at Changkyun .

"I won't let them come between us okay ?"

I told him and I leaned my head on his arm. I bit my lip as soon as they turned to us. The guy came up to me and hugged me and I pushed him off.

"Jeez chill can't I hug my own sister ?" I tilted my head and I could see my parents laughing.

"Sister ?"

----------------------------------------------

Surprise!!! You can probably figure out who the guy  is obviously . This chapter kinda sucked 🙃