| 15

"Alright Changkyun lets see you don't remember anything ?" He nodded.

"I can't remember anything..... who are theses people.... who are you people ?"

No please god no please .... I wanted to cry so bad.

"Come on dude don't play like that .... remember us ..." kihyun walked toward him.

"Get away from me I don't know you ..."

"Changkyun." I held his hand but he smacked my hand away.

"I don't know you so don't touch me ..." just that sentence was enough to kill me inside . I stormed out the room.

"Y/n wait !" Wonho came running after me and grabbed my hand.

"Look we're all upset he basically lost his memory...." I cried .

"I don't know what to do ....." he hugged me and sighed .

"We're going to have give him time Y/n..." we went back to the room but everyone was outside.

"Wonho , y/n ...."

"What's happening?" We both asked them

"The doctor is talking to him ." We sat in the lobby and waited .... I was lost in my thoughts until I saw dr park come . We all stood up.

"..... I don't know how to say this but it looks like he won't regain his memory back even if he does it'll take time so please give him time ....also I see that his guardians aren't listed down where are they?" I spoke up.

"Changkyuns parents passed away when he was 5 they were in a car accident he lost his parents and with that these guys have taken him in so they're considered his guardians .... but he doesn't remember them...."

"Does he have any other family?"

"I think his aunt lives around here I'm not too sure I'll try to find her."

"Please do I think it's best if he lived with her for now until his memories come back ." Why couldn't it be me to be in his place why ..... but why would someone want to hurt Changkyun.

"Y/n are you okay?" They asked me.

"Yeah I was just thinking why would anyone hit him ..... hold on a sec."

I left the hospital and went to the place where he got hit . I went to the police and asked to see the cameras.

"Why didn't you stop them ?! Its clear that he was away from danger that far obviously that person did it on purpose!" I was mad my blood was boiling .

"Ma'ma we're still investigating into this please be patient ."

"Okay thank you but can I have the video tape please , a copy of it ?" They gave me a copy and I went back to the hospital where the others where .

"Y/n where were you?"

"Come with me ." I asked them . I took them to the security room and played the video.

"Who would .... I'm going to kill whoever did this !" Jooheon said.

"Jooheon calm down .... we don't even know who this person is ......mmmmmm....." I gave them a look.

"Y/n are thinking what I'm thinking?" Jooheon and I eyed each other.

"No no no way I wouldn't let y'all do this . No! leave it to the police!" Kihyun said.

"But -" Jooheon stuttered

"No it's dangerous."

"I don't care if it is .... I'm going to find whoever did this . I'm going to do this not for me but for him . He doesn't deserve any of this ....." the room fell silent. We left the hospital.

"Y/n do you want me to walk you?" Wonho asked.

"No I'm fine I think it's best if I walk myself to clear my head but thank you."

They left and I walked home thinking so much ..... who could of done this .

"I'm home." I opened the door to the house and took of my shoes and slipped on my slippers

"Welcome home sis -aha!"

"Jb come with me." I pulled his arm and lead him to my room.

"Is something wrong ?" I played the video.

"That doesn't seem like an accident it's obvious it was on purpose." Jb said.

"I'm trying to figure out who it is ...."

"Oh that plate number ive seen it around ."

"Ah where ?" I begged him. He gave me the direction after school I would go and find the place .

The next morning I got up and left with jb.

I walked to my class and saw Mark .
"Hey Mark I'm sorry about yesterday can we do this tomorrow I have to go somewhere after school today ."

"It's okay and sure of course." Class started and it ended quickly. I grabbed my stuff and went to the location jb gave me. This place ..... someone's house .... I saw someone come out the house and hid in the bush . I didn't see who it was ..... I'll come back .

Saturday.... the next day after school
-
-
-

Mark and I recorded our scenes. I looked over it.

"Wow this is actually good ."

"I know right ." We gave each other a high five ."

"All we need is the ending scene where the brother gets defeated." We worked on that part and finished .

"Alright that's a wrap . Thanks! good work ." I left school and went straight to the hospital to do my shift.

"Oh Y/n!" Yuju came up to me in the locker room . I changed quickly. I told her about what happened and she's been very caring about me .

"What's up yuju."

"Can you cover my shift I'm so busy and I can't fit this one in."

"Um sure ." I placed the paper work on the bench and yuju was so rushed she forgot to put her shoes on. While I was putting my clothes up I dropped my shirt and the papers flew everywhere . I picked them up and saw something .
...... no way ........

----------------------------------------------

Actually going to post two chapters a day since I already wrote this all out so (: