| 11

"What? Say that again ..." My parents walked up.

"Sweetie this is your brother Jaebum."

Changkyun and I looked at each other .

"I'm still lost ." I scratched the back of my head.

"We never told you about jaebum because when he was a baby he was sick and we took him to one of the best hospitals to help him since then he's been getting treatment and now he's all better and healthy . Jaebum knew about you because I was by his side while I still had you in my belly . Once you were born Jaebum was 2 years old and he wanted to hold you and take care of you . " I looked over at jaebum and he smiled .

"So I'm sorry we kept you two away we know how lonely the both of you were ..... we're sorry." Jaebum hugged my mom and I did too.

"It's okay mom. "

"I would never force you in a marriage, plus your father and I already knew you two loved each other ." My mom laughed with my dad . I blushed and Changkyun held my hand .

"I love her a lot  ."

"We can tell how much love you feel for each other we always thought of you as a  son ." My dad hugged Changkyun and jaebum moved towards me.

"You take good care of our daughter Changkyun."

My dad patted Changkyuns back.

"Already planned on it sir."

"Call me dad ." My dad chuckled and Changkyun too.

"You can just call me jb if you want ." I nodded .

"Y/n." Changkyun called out to me.

"Hu-" I was cut off when Changkyun pulled my arm and kissed me. I was blushing part of it was because he kissed me in front my parents and jb. My parents were clapping and my brother was making comments like .
"Awww GET IT ." Things like that . I pushed him off .

"Changkyun ..." he hugged me .

"I'll see you tomorrow goodnight " He kissed my forehead and left . Ahh..... this has been a Interesting night .
-
-
-

The next day , I got ready and ate breakfast.

"Y/n your brother needs help with getting to school can you show him around ?" I nodded I grabbed my bag and walked with him to school.

Oh yeah yesterday was the last day of our break so I wanted to die knowing I had to go back to school .

While we were walking to school , jb started to talk.

" so how long have you and Changkyun you , know dated ? "

"We started dating yesterday, we've known each other for a long time but we both never actually told each other anything.... he was there for me through everything when .... lets just say he was there for me and I was there for him." He laughed.

"I would of guessed you two would be with each other if I was around ." We laughed .

"So this is our school."

"It's pretty big ....." his mouth was open .

"Y/n !" Yuju and the others (Hyungwon and jooheon ) came running to me.

"Hey guys is something wrong ?"

"We missed you ? Who's that guy next to you?" It was just winter break jeez. Yuju asked.

"Oh that jaebum my brother ."

"Hi I'm jaebum." I felt someone cover my eyes .

"Guess who ?~" I laughed .

"Mmmmm i don't know give me a hint ?" He removed his hands and I kept my eyes closed and he kissed cheek. I opened my eyes and hugged Changkyun.

"Woah woah since when have y'all been dating ?" Yuju asked .

"Um .... yesterday ." We both laughed nervously.

"Yah! Why didn't you tell me ?! And you better not hurt her !"

"Yuju um why would I hurt her ? I've known her longer than you." I pulled Changkyuns arm.

"Drop it guys, I'm going to go show jb around."

"Y/n wait!" While I was walking with jb Changkyun pulled my hand.

"What is it?"

"Ah nothing anymore ." I wonder what he wanted to tell me.

"Anyways this is it , pretty much you have classes with Yuju and Hyungwon and jooheon." He looked nervous.

"It's okay they're pretty cool you'll get along with the others. Well I have to go to class see you after school ." I was going to walk away but jb spoke.

"Wa-wait not even a ' good luck on your first day big bro! ' ?"

"Good luck ." I laughed because I said it cold towards him and he scoffed off .

----------------------------------------------

Tbh I've always want got7 to be my brothers idk why . Plus why ARE JBS TEETH SO PERFECT I WANNA KNOW HIS SECRETS