14 |

"Y/n? Y/n ?!" I could hear Mark calling my name but his voice couldn't reach me. He placed his hands on my shoulders and shook me. He picked up my phone and saw why .

"Y/n y/n listen to me he's going to be fi-" I got out of his grip and ran out .

"Oh y/n -" yuju tried saying hi but I ran straight. Everything felt like it was collapsing. I ran in the hospital.

"what are doing Dr. yoon!-" my senior asked me .

"WHERES CHANGKYUN?!" I yelled .

"Y/n Control yourself!" He tried reaching his hand to me but I smacked his hand away.

"No! WHERES CHANGKYUN?! WHERE IS HE!" Tears started to form .

"Dr yoon !" He grabbed my shoulders and kept talking to me.

"Y/n calm down !"

"Y/n!" Wonho came and ran towards us.

"What happened?...." Tears started to fall and and I collapsed on the floor wonho came and hugged me.

"Y/n come on." He grabbed my hand and took me to a room where the boys were all around. They looked at me and I looked at them . I made my through until shownu came infront of me .

"Who told her ?" He said in a anger tone

"It doesn't matter let me see him."

"No." Shownu stayed in front for me not wanting me to pass through

"Move shownu!" He refused.

"Shownu let her she has every right as much as we do ." Wonho said and shownu moved . I walked to the bed and covered my mouth. I started to cry hard , Changkyun..... he was hit by a car it was a drive by and hit . He was bruised up and bandage up . His head .....

"What has the Doctor said about his head ?" They looked confused.

"They went to go  scan a CT they haven't told us anything why?" I bit my lip.

"Good afternoon- y/n what are you doing here ?" One of attendings i work with was treating Changkyun .

"Hi dr park. Can you please explain .... can I see the scans ...." I asked while wiping my tears away.

"Sure here but let me explain here." He gave me the ct scan and started to explain.

"Everything is fine he's out of conscious right now if anything is wrong please tell me." Was that really all he had to say ?...

He left me the charts and everyone was silent . Soon I sat next to Changkyuns side and held his hand. I'm here thinking to myself.  Please wake up please come back please . For a while I didn't realize I fell asleep until I felt someone grip my hand I woke up quickly.

"Changkyun!" He was awake

"Changkyun..." I cried and hugged him.

"Y/n .... ahh hey what happened?" I smiled while wiping my tears away.

"You got hit by a car it was drive by and hit , but right now what matters is that you're okay right?"

"I guess my head really hurts though."

"I'll get you water ." I left his side and went and bought a water bottle . I was overwhelmed.

"Y/n."

"Wonho!" I ran to him .

"Changkyun is awake ."

"I know I went and saw he seems good ." On our way back to the room the boys were all around him.

"Okay guys give him space ." Wonho said . I made my way through and gave him the water bottle. I sat by him and kissed his forehead.

"Hey PDA." Changkyun on the other hand looked surprised.

"What wrong ?" I asked in a worried tone.

"Huh? nothing just you kissed my forehead."

"And ? We've kissed before ." I said like it normal but I blushed.

"But you're like a little sister to me why would I kiss you if I see you as my lil sis."

"Bro come on don't be mean she's your girlfriend either way so just chill. She's doing what any girlfriend would do ." Minhyuk protested. Changkyun was more surprised.

"Wait you mean we're a couple ?"

"Yes y-you don't remember?" I stuttered on my words being anxious of knowing something I didn't want to be true

"No not really ." I tried holding my tears back .

"What do you remember?" I asked having a lump in my throat.

"I remember everything except wait ...... I can't remember what I- ..." he looked so lost ."

My eyes widen...I ran out the room and went to go look for Doctor park .

----------------------------------------------

hello guys I hope you're enjoying this fanfic I suck LOL