| 32

The sun hit my eyes . I opened my eyes slowly and looked around .Where's Changkyun......

My body was cold, I looked for my clothes and put them on . I walked downstairs and smelled food . I walked behind Changkyun and wrapped my arms around him.

"Did you sleep well babe?~" I loved when he called me babe.

"Of course I did , did you sleep well love?~" I asked him and he turned around and lifted me up and sat me down on the counter and smiled.

"I always sleep good because I'm with you." He pecked my lips many times and I finally caught him and kissed him passionately. Yes everyday I get to spend my life like this with the man I love .

"So Dr.lim any patients today?" I asked him.

"I suppose I do how about you Dr. Lim?" Dr.lim sounds so much better than Dr.yoon.

"I do but today I get off early so that means we can go out for our anniversary ."

You're probably wondering, ' there's two lims ? ' yup two lims meaning Mr. Lim and Mrs lim and anniversary for what?

Changkyun and I got married after we graduated med school and currently we're in our residency. Changkyun started growing an interest in medicine, he was in neuro and I was in cardio .

-----------( back in college )-----------

"Y/n wait!" Yuju ran up to me and stopped me.

"Yuju I'm sorry but I'm going to be late to class !"

"Wait just wait , it's going to be fine just breathe and calm down." I looked at her and gave in . She patted my back while we were walking.

"It's been so stressful ugh !" She chuckled.

"I know and this why I need you to relax okay?"

"Okay ." We kept walking more until we arrived at the entrance of the school.

"Good luck okay and don't stress too much !" Yuju hugged me
"I know , go before your late too." I walked in the class room and took my seat . Literally just two hours of class and then I can leave . We were getting tested on clinical conditions. The belll rang to leave and I walked out the school and saw Changkyun waiting for me. I ran to him.

"What are you doing here ?"

He grabbed my hand and opened the door.

"We're going on a date."

"Wh-what?! I can't go like this I'm not even-"

"You look beautiful everyday now let's go." I puffed out my cheeks while I blushed and whined . I got in the car and while he was driving , I didn't even know I fell asleep until I felt him shake my shoulder . I opened my eyes and he kissed my forehead.

"Wake up , we're here ."

"Where are we ?" I looked around and saw we were at the amusement park.

"Is this -"

"Yes it is." This was where Changkyun and I finally told or more like showed each other's feelings . We went on every ride and let me say it never gets boring afterwards. Finally we took a break and sat down.

"Up for another round ?"

"Bring it ." I was about to get up but Changkyun pulled me down on his lap.

"Remember I did the same thing almost 6 years ago ." I blushed while nodding .

"W-we should go for another round on the rides."