30 |

"Are you in love with me ?" I looked at him and didn't answer why didn't I answer....

"That answers it."

"I-...... I love you but as a friend....." did I just say that?

"Pretty much realized that , you still love Changkyun?" I nodded .
Wonhos phone went off. He got a text.

"Excuse me ." I nodded .

The look on his face , he turned pale .

"Changkyun is missing ....."

"He's what ?! Let's go then !" We quickly started running .

"You go that way and I'll go this way." Wonho took a left and I took a right .
What the hell Changkyun..... I started to call him on my phone and his phone went straight to voice mail. I was running everywhere trying to find him but no luck...... wait ... I started running towards the bridge .I'm really out of shape gosh .... Tears came down while I was running . I wiped them away and kept running . I started to slow down when I say a familiar figure. I started to walk fast then I ran.

"Changkyun !"

Changkyun pov

After leaving the school , I decided to walk around . Till I started getting those thoughts again . Seriously what's wrong with me ..... I shut my phone off and walked over the bridge .
I leaned on the bars and started thinking about everything that has happened..... This is really all my fault .... if it wasn't for me , things would of been normal if I just didn't exist anymore. What's the point of being here any longer if I keep bringing pain-

"Changkyun!" A voice pulled me back to reality. I looked to see who it was . What is y/n doing here?

"Y/n?" She looked like she ran miles . She paused to catch some breath. I was walking towards her until she ran to me and embraced me.

"What's wrong with you?! You know how worried I was and everyone else ?!" She was crying . She's crying again because of me . I just stood there emotionless. I pushed her arms down.

"Changkyu-"

"Stop ...."

The look on her face , I couldn't look at her anymore. I was disgusted with myself.

"No." She lifted my head up but I avoided looking at her.

"Look at me ." I refused.

"Please look at me ..." I slowly turned my head towards her . Tears started flowing down , not only mine but hers.

"I'm done with all of this ..... all I do is hurt people ...... I hurt you ...... and I hate myself for it ......" I looked down .

"I don't have a purpose to be here anymore ....."

"Then what about your friends ?" Her voice was trembling.

"What about them ?" She said in between her sobs.

"Don't act like they want me here , it'd be better off if I was dead-" I felt pain on my face . She slapped me.

"Don't say that ...... don't say that ..... what about me? .......What am I going to do knowing you're Not here anymore?........What about me ?!" Her voice broke down . She fell on her knees . Her hands were on the floor , her head was down. I turned away trying to stop crying but instead I cried more and fell on my knees and hugged her .

"I'm sorry y/n ...." she quickly hugged me back tight.

"I don't want you to leave ..... " she kept crying and here I was crying also and I'll I could do was hug her .

"I- I ....." she kept stuttering she gripped my shirt and I pulled her away .

"I know ...... I know .... but you can't do this to wonho ....... " she looked up at me and pulled my face and kissed me . I closed my eyes and warm tears came down. I moved her hands and replaced my hands on her face cupping her cheeks . We pulled away and our foreheads touched . She wrapped her arms around my neck and I hugged her tight.

"I don't want to lose you ..... I won't let you get lost again ...." she said softly to me.

"And I won't let you go again ." I pulled away and I wiped her tears away , I kissed her forehead and helped her up.

"What about wonho?"

"Crap I have to call him he was looking for you and the others too."

"That's not what I meant." She walked away trying to call Wonho but I pulled her arm gently .

"I meant your relationship with him." She smiled at me and grabbed my hand.

"He's the one that told me you were here."

"Wait , you mean-"

"We talked ."

"Now let me call him and the others ."

Why would he -

"Hello ? I found him , I know okay bye tell the others." I looked over at her and she sighed.

"Y/n."

"Oh I'm sorry I spaced out."

"Were you thinking about -"

"Yes...." I pulled her into a hug and she cried .

"Changkyun, I know you don't remember a lot of things but I don't want this to happen again .... please I'll be here for you , I'll always be here for you." I couldn't help but cry . She pulled herself away and wiped my tear with her finger gently.

"I need to tell you this even if you know ."

"I love you ." We both said at the same time.

----------------------------------------------

My writing sucks this chapter was depressing I'm so sorry