[ Extra ]

(( PLEASE REMEMBER THIS IS MADE UP I DONT WANT SALTY AS POSSESSIVE PEOPLE COMING AT ME OR BASHING THEM THIS IS A FANFIC I DONT THINK THEY ACTUALLY INTERACTED IDK I DONT REMEMBER BUT THIS IS NOT REAL THANK YOU ))

What happened at the amusement park

Jbs pov
Jeez y/n I guess I'll be going to the amusement park by mysel- Oh ! Yuju is here ! Wait .... y/n you! She set me up to spend the day with yuju, crap she's looking at me . She seems disappointed. I walked up to her.

"Yuju did y/n also ask you to come here ?"

"Actually yes she told me she couldn't come . She's just ! Ughhh" it was cute how she made that sound..... wow I actually like her....

"Well let's go since y/n isn't here we should just go together." I can't believe she actually wants to hang out with me . My heart flutter. Her voice makes me happy and calm .

"Um sure come on it's up to you what you want to ride ." Her eyes sparkled when I said that.

"Oh sorry to cut our fun time short but I have a shift today so I need to be leaving by 5pm is that okay with you ?"

"It's more than fine ! " she smiled big . She pulled my arm and pulled me into a line .

"At least it's not as full as any other days." I realized she was still clinging to my arm. Please don't pull away please !!! Was I really this desperate?

"Hey is everything okay?"

"Uh- ah-"

"Oh ! I'm sorry ! I didn't realize I was still holding onto your arm !" She blushed . She's so beautiful and cute. Once we got on the ride , I wanted to die so much . We got on a ride where you reach the top and then it drops fast. I literally thought I shit my pants . On the other hand , yuju was just enjoying herself.

"That was so fun ! We should go into that haunted house." ( how classic )
Alright this can't be that scary .
It really wasn't . Just things popped up and it wasn't that scary.

"Ah!" Yuju screamed and hugged my arm. It's not that scary .... but I kinda want her to stay like this with me.

"I- I'm sorry !" She pulled away.

"Ahh!!! Mom!!" Is sh- anyways.

"Yuju here, will it be easier if I held your hand?"

"Is that really okay - ah!!" She just hogged my arm and I pulled away and held her hand . She squeezed the hell out my hand but that was okay . Once we got out the haunted house . She was pale as a ghost.

"Yah! Why did you even suggest to go in if you were scared !"

"I don't know I thought you'd like it !" She thought of me . I felt soft . She still held my hand and let go.

"It's 4 we should leave now so I can be there at 5" damn it I wanted more time with her.

"Y-yeah. Do you need anything or do you want to eat something before you go ?"

"I'll just eat something from the cafeteria."

"What no ! I'll pay for you okay?"

"No it's fine "

"I'm not letting you go without eating lets go."

Yujus pov

Jb caring for me made me happy so I just let him pay for my food . On our way , we walked it was pretty quiet . We were walking side by side and our hands were touching. I'm so nervous! Jeez can I just die right now?! Huh?
Jb intertwined our hands together but he didn't look at me . I could tell he was blushing and I was too and I couldn't help but smile. I held his hand back and gave it a squeeze to let him know I'm perfectly fine with this.
Once we got our food we walked to the hospital and ate our food there.

"Jb ah..... ummm can I tell you something ?" This is my time to tell him how I feel.

"Yeah sure I'll hear you full out." He gave me a smile . His smile was so .... ahh!!!

"I like you ! Ah i meant to say thank you!" Damn it I didn't want to say I liked him I just wanted to thank him. I face palmed myself.

"You like me?" Shoot why couldn't he forget what I said .

"Do you?" He asked again but I didn't want to answer him.

"I like you too ...." huh ?! He likes me too did I hear wrong ?! I looked up to see him and he was looking down too.

"J-jb we should date ...." I looked to the side and he grabbed my hand.

"No fair I was going to say that." We both laughed . Is this actually real ? Considering I never dated anyone because I'm always busy .

------------

Yuju is so beautiful 😭😭