1:First year

My black hair, I miss it. It used to be really long and flow in the wind, but since I cut it it doesn't feel the same. I also dyed it, sometimes I forget and scare myself when I look in the mirror wondering what happened. And my eyes, they started out as blue but for some reason decided to change colour, so now they're purple and blue. I look like a completely different person, hopefully Haruhi can recognize me.

I walk into the pink school, all eyes on me.

"Is that a new girl?"

"She's pretty, is she an exchange student?"

I must've changed a lot if people can't notice who I am. If they knew it was me then they'd be minding their own business.

"Hey Haruhi" I say after finding Haruhi.

"Yes?" She asks confused. She doesn't know it's me.

"Dude, it's me. Max"

Her eyes widen. "Oh my god Max, you died your hair and your eyes are purple!"

"Heh, yeah... I wanted a change so, ta da" I say finishing with jazz hands.

Bring

"Come on, were in class A" she says.

"Sweet"

We walk side by side to our classroom. We walk in, Haruhi blending in with the crowd, me standing out like a sore thumb. People started whispering about me. I find my seat next to Haruhi and notice twins sitting behind us.

"Hey, what's your name?" The twin behind me asks.

"Max"

"So you're the new kid everyone's talking about" the other twin adds.

"Yeah I guess, but I'm not new"

***

We continue class without a problem, sort of. The twins were in all our classes. Eventually the day passes and school is finished, me and Haruhi try to look for a quiet place to study.

"You'd expect one library to be quiet" she complains.

"What about a music room? It sounds more quiet on this end of the hall"

Haruhi opens the doors, but freezes. I had my headphones in so I didn't hear anything. I ended up pushing Haruhi into the music room, my 5'9 body being hidden by her 5'2. I know, shocking, a girl that's 5'9? Anyway, I was bent over pushing her in, she's very heavy for being so short, or I'm just not strong.

When I push her in she gets dragged ahead of me. The 6 guys, who were in the room before hand, were circling around her and talking. Sorry Haruhi, but you're on your own on this one. I sneak back to the doors, taking out my headphones to hear my steps, and try to open them. They don't open, I try every possible thing to get them open but it doesn't work. I rest my forehead against the door in defeat. Suddenly I'm dragged backwards by the twins, one on each side.

"Ooh a new princess!" An annoying voice says.

The twins turn me around to face him. He circles me, making me want to yell at him. He stops in front of me and places a hand under my chin, lifting up my head.

"What's your name princess? I haven't seen you around before"

"None of your business" I say crossing my arms.

He goes into the corner, sulking. The twins place an elbow on each of my shoulders. Tamaki finally comes out of his corner and comes back to me.

"Her name's Max"

"She's in our class" the twins explain.

I can tell I'm not going to like the twins.