7:Tropical water park

"Hey Max, why don't you try this one on?"

The twins were trying to pick out a bikini for me to wear, and the one they currently favoured was pretty much only strings.

"No thanks, I'll go with this one" I say holding up a blue one and walking into the dressing room.

I put it on and walk out, going over to one of the pools and sitting on the edge. Honey and Mori were swimming. Behind me, Hikaru and Kaoru were trying to get Tamaki to have a water gun fight. He agreed and in the midst of the fight I got soaked by someone, I turn around and find the twins and Tamaki looking at me, Tamaki looked like the culprit.

I stand up and walk over to them. "Can I see your water gun for a second?" I ask one of the twins. They hand it to me and I look at Tamaki. I smirk and start spraying him.

"That's what you get" I tell him.

"Haha, she got you good boss" the twins say.

I go back and sit at the pool, Mori wasn't there anymore and Honey was swimming around by himself. The wave pool starts to act up and I jump in, in attempt to save Honey, but end up disappearing with him.

"Are you ok Honey?" I ask him.

"Yeah Max-chan, I'm fine"

We start walking, looking for the group. It starts to rain. "How is it raining?" I ask myself.

We start hearing something that sounds like a stampede. Me and Honey climb up a tree to try and figure out what was going on. We find Haruhi and Mori surrounded by police. Honey immediately takes action. He jumps on a vine and swings down to them, he starts to take them out one by one.

"Honey! Mori, Haruhi!" I hear the rest of the club yelling as they walk towards us.

"Haruhi! Are you ok? Daddy was so worried!" Tamaki hugs Haruhi, happy she's safe.

Kyoya then proceeds to tell them how he sent his family's private police force to find them, and that they mistook Haruhi for Honey and Mori for a suspicious character.

"Hey, where's Max?" Hikaru asks. Can't believe it took them that long to figure out I was still missing.

"Thanks for finally noticing my absence guys" I yell, still in my tree.

They look around trying to find where the voice came from but can't find me. Then Honey points to me saying, "Max-chan is up there"

They look up, and I come swinging down on a vine, or trying to. I come down, gracefully but my landing... not so much. I was headed straight for the group but when I was about to touch the ground, I missed and headed straight into one of the twins. I couldn't see who, since my eyes were closed preparing myself for the impact.

I open my eyes to find I landed on Hikaru. He opens his eyes and notices how close we are, and that I'm only in a bathing suit. His face was red when I stood up reaching out my hand to help him.

"Sorry about that. I almost landed it, but I'm clearly not as good as Honey" I say with a small laugh at the end.

"Hey guys, how about next time we go to an actual beach?" Haruhi asks.

"Yeah I think that'd be a lot more fun" I add.