14:the Twin that owns my heart

Kyoya gave me a new gown for the dance they were hosting. It was beautiful, like every other dress they had me wear. Everything seemed to work out after stopping Tamaki from reaching the airport. Tamaki's and Kyoya's father have reached some sort of deal.

We were having sort of a congratulations party. It was mainly about how Tamaki will be staying until he graduates and the Host club will keep running.

Haruhi, who was wearing a dress, dances with all the hosts. Well I guess she's done hiding her identity. I danced with the hosts too, but it wasn't much of a surprise to see me dancing with them other than Haruhi, who was seen as a boy until now.

"Hey Max, may I steal you for a moment?" Hikaru asks. I was currently dancing with Kaoru.

"Sure" I place my hand in his.

He takes me away from the crowd, up to a balcony. "Why did you bring me up here?"

I ask him. "We can get a better view of the fireworks"

I went to the railing, leaning on my elbows, watching the crowd waiting for the fireworks. I start leaning forward more and more and almost fall over the edge. Hikaru, with his one good hand, grabs my waist and pulls me back, twisting me around to face him in the process. We fall and I land on top of him. I open my eyes and see that my lips came in contact with his. He opens his eyes and they widen. I pull away and stand up, helping him up with me.

"I'm sorry"

"That's ok" he says with a slight blush. "Would you like to dance while there's still time?"

"Sure"

He still had an injured arm so we couldn't dance properly, but I had my arms around his neck and he had his good arm around my waist. The music stopped and the fireworks started. We stopped dancing and watched in awe. I looked back to the crowd, trying to find Haruhi, and find her kissing Tamaki. I nudge Hikaru pointing to them and he smiles.

"Took them long enough" he says.

I shake my head, agreeing and go back to watching the fireworks. When the sky gets dark everyone starts to leave, I do too but Hikaru grabs my arm first. I turn around facing him, he has a smirk on his face.

"It's not time for you to leave yet"

"Why not" I look at him confused.

He pulls me close and dips me, with his one good arm, being careful of my dress. He leans down and kisses me. I kiss back, after being shocked for a second. We pull away and he stands me up straight, keeping me close. My hands were rested on his chest.

"Wow" he says.

I laugh a little. "That's all you have to say?"

"No. I held you back to say-"

"Hikaru! Where are you?"

"I'm here. I'll be there in a second!" He yells back to his twin.

"I love you" he says bringing me into another kiss.

We pull apart, our foreheads resting against one another. "I love you too. Now go to your twin. Don't wanna keep you two separated for too long"

He gives me one last long kiss and goes to his twin. I go back to the railing, careful not to lean forward too much, and place my hands to support myself. Who knew I would fall in love with someone, especially someone who has an identical twin.