3:the Dance

Ugh, Kyoya recently told me that I would have to wear a dress and actually show up to the upcoming dance the club was hosting. I don't dance, which he said I had to do. Since when was I apart of the Host club anyway? Yes I hang out there a lot but I don't have any position in it.

"Hey Max"

I look over at the twins "Yes?"

"Kyoya told us you'd probably need a dress"

"So we asked our mom to make one for you"

They finish each others sentences and take out a beautiful, but big and poofy, dress from behind their backs. I stare in awe and carefully take it from their grasp. I look around for a zipper, but can't find one. All I find is a lot of lace.

"How do I put it on?" I say looking up at the twins after inspecting the dress.

"You need someone to tie it up for you" Kaoru says as if it was the obvious.

"I could do that for you" Hikaru says, unnecessarily.

"No thanks, I think I can manage by myself"

I place the dress in a safe spot, careful it won't get ruined. Then I go talk to Kyoya.

"Yeah, I don't know how to dance"

"That shouldn't be a problem, Haruhi seems to need some lessons as well. I'll find someone to help you practice" I shake my head yes and go back to the dress.

***

Haruhi has been having a rough time with her dancing. Me on the other hand, am now a professional. Kyoya had Tamaki teach me, for whatever reason. Anyway, we finished, I am now a master at dancing, and the twins love seeing Tamaki jealous. For some reason Tamaki was jealous of Haruhi dancing with another girl, no idea why.

We all finish our lessons and go our own ways until the dance. I come back, in my dress with my hair done. I don't wear makeup, when I do it feels like my face weighs a ton.

I stand on the stairs along with the rest of the club. They say something about a 'queen' being chosen to receive a kiss from the 'king', Tamaki. The hosts dance with practically every girl there. I'm left standing on the stairs, me leaning on the rail, watching the crowd.

This is why I don't like dances. 1: there is nothing to do but dance and eat, and I'm not hungry. 2: nobody ever asks me to dance.

"What are you still doing up here?" Someone asks me from behind. I turn and find Hikaru, away from his twin.

"Just waiting for this night to end. By the way, where's Kaoru? I thought you constantly needed to be by his side"

He seems shocked, and I have no idea why. What's his problem? Was it because I knew he was Hikaru? He shakes it off and comes closer to me reaching out a hand.

"Would you like to dance?"

"Why? Isn't there other girls you need to dance with?"

He shrugs his shoulders. "I already danced with all of them. Plus Kaoru is still dancing"

I place my hand in his and follow him onto the dance floor. We talk about some thing's then he mentions something about a plan. I look at him confusedly and he explains it. Who knew the Host club could actually do good deeds?

The Host club goes back to the stairs and announce the winner. But in place of Tamaki, Haruhi will be kissing the queen. Haha, nice job. The twins can be devious but funny at the same time.

Haruhi goes to kiss the queen on the cheek but Tamaki is quick to oppose. However there was a banana peel on the stairs, good job twins, and he slipped on it, pushing Haruhi onto the 'queen' making them kiss, on the lips.

Tamaki goes into his depressed mode while Haruhi looks embarrassed, sorta, and me and the twins die laughing. Who knew you could have so much fun at a dance?