Choices

Eliza POV:

The next morning a woke to a knock on my hotel room door. I looked at the clock to discover it was 10am.

"Shit, Im late," I sighed angrily and slid out of bed and I stumbled to the door.

I opened it and saw Jiyong standing there.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"I know, im late. Im really sorry, I didnt sleep well. Come in, Ill be ready in a minute." I said walking away from the door as he entered quietly and shut it behind him.

I was looking at my clothes in my suitcase when his hands fell on my shoulders and he turned me to face him.

"You have a bruise on your cheek," he said his fingers brushed the side of my face where Kiko had hit me and I pulled away. He looked sad when I recoiled from his touch.

"Im fine," I said and went back to what I was doing.

"Are you upset with me?" he asked me and I sighed grabbing some clothes out of my bag and walking to the bathroom.

"No I am not mad you Ji," I said looking at him before disappearing into the bathroom.

I rushed to make myself look half way decent, it was just rehersale for now. Id shower and change for the concert later.

I walked out of the bathroom and grabbed my purse

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I walked out of the bathroom and grabbed my purse.

"Ok im ready," I said but he didnt move instead he sat down on the bed.

"I want to talk about lastnight," he said and I sighed heavily but sat down next to him.

"Im really sorry Kiko did that to you, I didnt think she was capable of something like that," he continued and I sat silently listening to him.

"Listen Ji, I dont want to talk about lastnight. Okay. All I have to say on the matter is this. I will keep my promise to sing with you tonight. Afterwards though, I think it will be best we cut off contact. If I can only see you in her presence then Id rather not. It hurts to much because of how much I want you. I also dont feel like risking a physical altercation everytime she is around," I said unable to look at him.

"But she is going home tomorrow, she doesnt come to Seoul that often," Jiyong said and I could hear he was desperate to not have me push him away.

"It doesn't matter Ji, even if she isnt physically here. You are still with her and that hurts. Im not going to make you choose between us, that isn't right. I dont want to get inbetween you, I dont want to be the cause of you guys having problems." I said and stood from the bed and walked towards the door. I turned around and saw him slowly stand up. I felt bad because he had his concert tonight and he looked miserable. We didnt say much else to each other.

We spent the rest of the day rehearsing then I had to run and shower and change for the concert.

GD POV:

I couldn't blame Eliza for wanting to sever ties with me. After she left the party lastnight I lost my temper on Kiko. Kiko apologized saying she had to much to drink and didnt mean to snap like that. She was just so scared of losing me, she had said. Then came the tears and a crying girl always made me weak.

I took her back to her hotel and she tried to get me up to room but I refused saying since I had my concert the next day I should get home and go to bed.

Honestly I just needed time away from her to think. Kiko amd I had known each other for years. We had good times together but there was alot of negative that has started to outweigh the positive. Seungri was right, everytime we had broken up it was her dumping me. Its safe to say Ive been stuck on stupid with her. But as he said, she is safe because I know her so well. Eliza is the unknown, she is new and exciting. She has a beautiful personality, she is undeniably gorgeous but she is so fragile. I didnt know if she could handle dating a celebrity.

When Eliza told me she wanted to cut ties after my concert I could feel my heartbreaking. I didnt want that but the only way she would stick around is if I broke up with Kiko. I know she didnt want me to do that. I needed to make a choice.

"Jiyong, you seem miles away," TOP said behind me and I jumper slightly.

"Sorry, was thinking," I said finishing getting ready.

Just then the dressing room door opened and Kiko walked in. Normally my heart would flutter when I saw her this time however I really didnt feel much of anything.

"Hi baby," Kiko said slipping her arms around my waist. I caught the look TOP gave me but he simply walked out of the dressing room.

"Hey Eliza," he said just before the door shut.

"Hi Kiko," I said and pulled away from her to walk over to my bags to find some of my accessories.

"What's on your mind Ji, you seem distracted," she said sitting on the couch next to me.

"Concert," I said shortly

"You will do great, you always are amazing onstage," she said leaning her head on my shoulder.

"Thanks," I said and managed a believable fake smile at her.

"Ji, 5 minutes," someone called from the door and I stood up.

"Well, Ill see you after the concert," she said and she kissed me on the lips. I caught her keeping her eyes open and she was looking at the door way.

I turned and saw Eliza standing there she looked crushed but she forced a smile.

"I just wanted to wish you luck Ji, see you out there" she said and she turned and left.

I glanced at Kiko who had a pleased look on her face and I just shook my head and headed out of the dressing room. I assumed Kiko could find her seat on her own.

Starcrossedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें