Together

Eliza POV:

A week after the MV filming the song and MV was released. Within 24 hours of its release, it had dominated the music charts. I couldn't believe it and Jiyong was by my side the whole time.

After I won an award for my song YG asked Jiyong to bring me into YG offices. When we arrived, he handed me a contract and I was officially signed to YG as a solo artist.

Jiyong called BIGBANG and other YG staff and threw together a party to celebrate. It was at the party I couldnt take my eyes off him. He wasnt glued to my side the whole night, which was ok with me. I watched him talking and laughing with his friends. Every once in awhile he would look at me and give me the brightest smile I felt myself go weak. Thankfully I was sitting down.

After the party he asked me if I wanted him to take me back to my apartment and I shook my head

After the party he asked me if I wanted him to take me back to my apartment and I shook my head. I looked around to make sure noone was in hearing distance.

"Take me home with you," I said and caressed his cheek before CL came out of nowhere and grabbed my hand and dragged me to the dance floor.

Thankfully I wasnt that bad of a dancer in fact I kept looking over at Jiyong and he was watching me with a soft smile playing on his lip.

GD POV:

As I watched Eliza enjoy herself my members came up to me.

"Jiyong, are you ever going to actually ask her out?" Taeyang asked me.

"Well, she is with YG now, I said id never date within YG. I dont know," I admitted to them.

"Ji, we have never seen you look at a girl the way you look at her. Not even with Kiko. You dont find love like this everyday, not dating her just because she now works for YG is kinda silly," TOP added.

They were right, I had fallen in love with her so much that I would be an idiot if I didnt ask her out.

I said goodnight to my members and the staff. I walked to the dance floor and Eliza saw me and walked towards me.

"Im ready to leave are you?" I asked her.

"Sure, just let me get my purse and say goodbye," she said and I watched her get her things and give hugs to everyone at the party before she followed me out to my car.

When we got to my house and in my room she threw her things to the floor beside my bed before going to the window and looking out.

"Thank you Ji, for everything. None of this would of been possible if not for you," she said and she turned to face me.

She walked over and put her arms around my waist and buried her face into my chest.

"Eliza, do you want to go out with me." I finally asked her.

She looked up at me her piercing eyes shining with tears.

"I thought you were never going to ask me, yes, yes with all my heart," she whispered and she locked her lips against mine.

She pushed against me until we both fell on the bed her ontop of me. She kissed down my throat to the collar f my shirt that she quickly discarded and started nibbling and sucking on my collarbones. I shivered as she moved down catching my nipples in her mouth and then continued on until she was the waist of my pants. She made quick work of both my pants and boxers. She sucked my hardness into her mouth and I cried out.

"Fuck baby," I groaned clasping my hand in her long locks.

I pulled her up and flipped us over and I damn near tore her dress and undergarments off her body.

I was about to go down on her but she stopped me and shook her head.

"Just fuck me Ji, I need you so much I can hardly stand it," she begged me breathless and shaking in need.

I slid inside her and she shrieked wrapping her limbs around me. I thrusted inside her at a quick and hard pace.

"Oh my god, Jiyongie more please," she begged me.

I pulled out and she rolled over pushing herself up to her hands and knees. I reentered her from behind and pulled her up so she was braced against my chest. I teased her breasts and nipples with one hand while my other hand went to her clit and rubed at it intime with my thrusts.

"Oh Jiyongie, im gonna cum," she whimpered.

I bit into her neck and she gasped as her body tensed and a scream fell from her lips as she orgasimed. She pulled away and dropped down infront of me sucking me back into her mouth. I couldnt prevent myself from buckinf my hips and fucking her mouth.

"Oh god baby..." I managed to get out before I growled and released inside her mouth. She looked at me and smiled licking her lips as she swallowed.

Afterwards we collapsed next to each other in bed and drifted off to sleep.

Eliza POV:

I woke up in the middle of the night and rolled over and ended up staring at Jiyong for an hour. He was so beautiful and I still couldn't believe he was mine. I brushed some of the hair that had fallen into his face back behind his ear, leaned down and kissed his cheek. He whimpered softly in his sleep and rolled over. I giggled at his cuteness before sliding out of bed and going in and taking a shower. When I was done I heard my phone go off and dashed to get it beforw it could wake Jiyong up. I looked at the text I had recieved.

Payback is a bitch- K

It was pretty obvious who it was, but how the fuck did she get my number. I deleted the txt and decided I wasnt going to tell Ji about it unless she started harassing me. I turned my phone off and slid back into bed. Jiyong must of sensed me in his sleep because as soon as I laid down he rolled over and pulled me up against him, I was back to sleep almost instantly.