Fall Into You

GD POV:

After I closed the concert I hurried backstage but couldn't find either her or Kiko. I walked down the halls until I heard Kiko screaming at someone. I rushed into on of the empty backstage rooms and found her screaming at Eliza.

"Why cant you get it through your head that he is mine, he is not now nor will he ever be yours," she screamed at her.

"Im still failing to see what your problem is. I have not made any moves on him. I have not flirted with him. He and I are friends." Eliza said defensively.

"Oh bull, I watched the whole damn concert. You were practically undressing him with your eyes. The songs you sang were so obviously directed towards him," Kiko seethed taking a step towards Eliza.

Eliza stepped back and I made my presence known before Kiko decided to get physical again.

"What's going on?" I said and Kiko spun on me. She was clearly pissed off.

"Im just wanting to know why you two were practically eye fucking each other all night," she spat at me

"We werent, we were doing performances." I said annoyed.

Eliza had enough and hurried out past me and Kiko shutting the door behind her. Kiko and I both watched her leave.

Kiko sighed and stepped towards me wrapping her arms around my waist

Kiko sighed and stepped towards me wrapping her arms around my waist. She buried her face in my neck.

"Im sorry Ji, I guess I got a little carried away. How about we skip the after party and just go to my hotel. Ill show you how truly sorry I am," she said looking up at me biting her lip.

"Honestly, im just wanting to go home and sleep," I said.

She pulled away from me and gave me an annoyed look.

"Fine," she said and she left. I followed her and watched her head out the exit.

I had a feeling I knew where Eliza was. There was a staircase that we were allowed to smoke in so we didnt have to run the risk of getting swarmed by fans outside. Sure enough I found her, she looked at me as I approached.

 Sure enough I found her, she looked at me as I approached

"Everything ok," she asked me

"No, but I dont think things have been ok between her and me for awhile," I said sighing.

"Im sorry, its my fault," she said and I put my hand on her shoulder.

"No it isnt" I said

"I dont know if you have a party to get to, but will you take me back to my hotel first," She asked and I agreed.

We said bye to everyone else and then left out back to my car. Instead of driving her back to her hotel though. I took her back to my house with me.

Eliza POV:

"Ji, this isnt my hotel," I said confused.

"I know, but if Im never going to see you again after tonight. I figured we could spend a little more time together," he said.

I glanced at him but didnt say anything. We got out and he lead me into his house. He got us a couple bottles of water and we went to his room and sat down on his bed.

"I cant do it Ji, I cant walk away from you forever. It hurts that you are with Kiko, but Ill hurt alot more not seeing you at all. Im so..." I said but was cut off when his finger pressed against my lips.

I looked at him and he leaned in and started kissing down my neck.

"Ji...dont..." I said already feeling myself becoming breathless.

"I want you so much I can hardly stand it," he whispered in my ear and I shivered.

"But...Kiko..." I said gasping when his fingers brushed my side.

"Shhh," He said and pressed his lips against mine.

I tensed but only for a second then melted against him and moaned into his mouth as our tounges met. I felt guilty but I couldnt deny what my body and heart wanted.

He pushed me back on the bed and climbed ontop of me. He lifted my shirt up and I sat up do he could slid it off. He unclasped my bra and that too joined my shirt on the floor. His hands went my breasts and squeezed as his fingers dancing around my hardened nipples.

"Jiyongie..." I whispered as he looked at me and smiled before leaning down and clasping his mouth around one of my nipples and flicked his tounge against it.

I groaned and arched my back. He layed me back down and began taking my jeans and panties off. His mouth went to my other breast as one of his hands slipped between my legs and rubbed at my clit gently. My thighs opened and I cried out as he slipped his fingers inside me and I bucked my hips to meet his thrusts.

He moved down and flicked his tounge against my clit.

"Oh god..." I cried out as he sent me over the edge.

I sat up and pushed him over onto his back and made short work of all of his clothes. Careful to not tear anything despite how much I just wanted to rip it all off. However, since his clothing was so expensive I maintained patience and took all off carefully. When I finally saw him completely undressed I gasped.

I looked him in the eyes as I bent down and sucked his length into my mouth.

"Fuck...god..baby," he moaned as I bobbed up and down on his hardness.

I started kissing uo his body licking at his tattoos and nipples before nibbling and sucking on his collarbones. He flipped us over so he was ontop and he slid his cock inside me.

"Oh my god Jiyongie," I moaned as he started thrusting into me.

"Ah shit baby, you are so tight," he growled.

"Mmmm harder Ji, please" I begged him and he sped up his pace.

I pushed him back and rolled over onto my stomach pushing up onto my hands and knees. He reentered me pulling back on to my knees. My head dropped back on his shoulder and I screamed as he came inside me with a growl and sent me over the edge again.

Afterwards we collapsed next to each other completely spent. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into him. I laid my head on his chest and we drifted off to sleep.