Hidden Truths

GD POV:

The next couple days we spent at Eliza's MV filmings we filmed the video for At The Beginning first.

Then we filmed her music video for All I Need.

Once it was all done there was nothing left to do but wait to see how her debut goes

Once it was all done there was nothing left to do but wait to see how her debut goes. I could tell she was nervous the following days and I wished I could of been more comfort but I had recieved numerous texts from Kiko saying she was coming to Seoul soon and would tell Eliza everything. I thought about telling Eliza but I knew she couldn't handle that news ontop of her debut.

Her nerves were put to rest finally when her entire album hit an allkill on the music charts. She was nominated for song of the week with All I Need and she was doing her debut stage at the award show. Wether she won or not I had already planned a surprise party for her after the show.

As I watched her perform my eyes welled with tears from the crowds response to her. They adored her and I had to admit I was more then a little shocked they accepted and loved her so quickly. We made a point to make sure all her lyrics were translated so they would understand what she was singing.

 We made a point to make sure all her lyrics were translated so they would understand what she was singing

She won song of the week and I cried with her.

"Oh my god, I didnt expect this so I didnt prepare any kind of speech. Im not really good at talking, so I just want to say Thank You to all of you for loving and supporting me. I also want to thank YG for giving me the opportunity to join the family. I also want to thank Kwon Jiyong, he produced my album and has helped me every step of the way. Thank you again and I love you all." She said and then she went into her encore.

Afterwards when she was backstage and we were safely out of sight from fans I hugged her tightly.

Eliza POV:

I couldn't believe this, I had to pinch myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming. Jiyong told me that we were going to a dinner afterwards so I hurried and changed into a different outfit.

As I changed my cell went off and I read the text.

See you at the dinner. Truth comes out tonight. -K

So Kiko was coming to dinner? Why? What truth is she talking about. I looked at Jiyong who was busy talking to Taeyang.

When we got to the dinner I discovered it was actually a party Jiyong had planned for me. He had invited 50 VIP also, we kept our distance from each other for the sake of trying to keep our relationship private.

I had a nagging feeling in my gut and I pulled one of the VIP aside and asked her to start filming if she saw Kiko at the party. She was also going to pass it along to the other fans there.

Sure enough about an hour into the party Kiko presented herself. She came up behind Jiyong and snaked her arms around his waist. Jiyong looked shocked and then pale as a ghost.

Kiko was so stuck on him that she didnt notice the group of VIP that just surrounded us with there phones out.

"Jiyongie baby, Ive missed you so much. One night in Paris just isnt enough my love," she cooed at him and I had the gut instinct to punch her but I resisted.

"Ok, thats it, what the fuck happened between you two in Paris." I said I had enough of her cryptic texts and his mood swings. I was also holding my phone but in away that Kiko wouldnt be able to guess I was filming her.

"Oh he didnt tell you? He and I fucked on his last night there. Im pretty sure you guys were already dating when it happened but I guess he just couldnt stay away," she said with a wicked smile.

I felt nauseas and looked at Jiyong not wanting to believe it was true. He wasnt looking at Kiko he was looking directly at me.

 He wasnt looking at Kiko he was looking directly at me

"Please tell me thats not true," I said to him.

The tears falling down his cheeks answered my question and I looked at Kiko.

"Yes we did, in his hotel shower. I mean he was drunker then hell, and if you know how to push his buttons he turns into putty in your hands." She said with such a smug face that I clenched my fist but stopped myself from raising it.

"You should also mention that I was alone in the shower and thought you had left. You snuck in and I was so drunk I thought you were Eliza. I kicked you the fuck out when I realized what was going on," Jiyong said finally anger thick in his voice.

"Nice job Kiko," I said and I finally smiled but I knew it wasnt a pleasant one.

"What do you mean?" she asked confused that I wasnt screaming at her.

"Thanks to several of my friends here, I now have plenty of video of you admitting to basically sexually assualting a drunk G-Dragon." I said and she looked around and saw 50 girls all with their phones out recording our not so private converstaion.

"You bitch, you set me up" she hissed at me.

"You're damn right I did. If you were coming here hoping to break him and I up by spilling the beans well I am afraid you are going to be disappointed because I am not mad at him for this. It wasnt his fault. And I will tell you my own little secret. I fucked Jiyong after his solo concert, the night before he dumped your ass. So you see, he cheated on you with me. I dont view what he did with you as cheating. I see it as you taking advantage him when he was vulnerable. Not exactly something I would be bragging about. He also wasnt drunk when we had sex so I atleast can get him excited without liquor." I said now fixing her with my own smug smile.

"You are going to regret this," she seethed and turned to leave.

"One more thing, if you try to bad mouth Jiyong in anyway, even if its just a rumor about something you supposedly said, I will upload this video onto social media. Your best bet is to leave and move on. He is done with you Kiko, get used to the idea." I said before taking Jiyong's hand and we headed to the dance floor.

I can only assume Kiko left because we didnt see her again. We went back to his house afterwards and were laying in bed.

I wasnt mad at him I really was just to tired for any kind of intimacy. He held me tightly in his arms.

"Im sorry I didnt tell you about that sooner," he said his voice thick with guilt.

"Dont be I understand why you didnt, I needed to focus on my debut and hearing something like that probably wouldnt of been very helpful. Lets just put it behind us Jiyongie." I said kissing him deeply on the lips.

I turned onto my side my back to him and he scooted in so he was spooning me and we dozed off.