Bleeding Love

Eliza POV:

We entered the house after the party and Jiyong and I had been silent all the way home.

"Are you really not mad at me," he asked as he shut his front door.

"Why would I be? She assaulted you thats not your fault." I said sitting down on his couch.

He sat down next to me and I looked up at him. I had been working on another song and I wasnt sure wether or not I should include in my next album. I never had much confidence in my music regardless of what others thought of it.

"You seem in deep thought," he said and his voice brought me out of my head.

"Its nothing, I just...I wrote a song for you and I dont know about it," I said quietly.

"Oh? Let me hear it." he said. I knew he was going to ask me to sing it for him.

"Closed off from love, I didnt need the pain. Once or twice was enough and it was all in vain. Time starts to pass by, before you know it your frozen. Oh.

But something happened for the very first time with you. My heart melts into thw ground found something true.

And everyone around me thinks that Im going crazy.

But I dont care what they say, Im in love with you. They try to pull me away, but they dont know the truth.

My hearts crippled by the vein that I keep on closing. You cut me open and i,

Keep bleeding, I keep keep bleeding love. Keep bleeding, I keep keep bleeding love. Keep bleeding I keep keep bleeding love.  You cut me open.

Trying hard not to hear but they talk so loud. Their peircing sounds fill my ears, try to fill me with doubt. Yet I know that the goal is to keep me from falling. But nothings greater then rush that comes from your embrace and in this world of lonliness I see your face. And everyone is looking around thinking im going crazy, maybe maybe.

But I dont care what they say Im in love with you, they try to pull me away but they dont know the truth. My hearts crippled by the vein that I keep on closing. You cut me open, and I,

Keep bleeding, I keep keep bleeding love. Keep bleeding, I keep keep bleeding love. Keep bleeding, I keep keep bleeding love. You cut me open.

And its drain all of me, and its getting hard for them to see. Ill be wearing these scars for everyone to see.

But I dont care what they say, Im in love with you. They try to pull me away but they dont know the truth. My hearts crippled by the vein that I keep on closing. You cut me open, and I,

Keep bleeding, I keep keep bleeding love. Keep bleeding I keep keep bleeding love. Keep bleeding, keep keep bleeding love. You cut me open." -Leona Lewis (Bleeding Love)

" -Leona Lewis (Bleeding Love)

GD POV:

When she was done I pulled her into me and locked my lips on hers

When she was done I pulled her into me and locked my lips on hers. I broke off the kiss and barely pulled away.

"So beautiful," I said before pushing my lips against hers again.

She flung my hat off so she could grasp my hair and pull me into her even tighter. She shifted her body to straddle my lap and pulled my shirt off before dropping her kisses down my neck to my chest and farther down until she was on her knees infront me. She then undid my belt and jeans and I lifted my hips so she could pull them off. She sucked my hardness into her mouth and I flung my head back and groaned wantonly, not caring I sounded a little feminie at that moment.

I wanted to buck my hips but she pressed them firmly into the sofa cushions so I couldnt. I pulled her up and flipped us over and I practically tore her clothes off. I was about to go down on her but she stopped me and shook her head. She stood up and spun around bending over the couch and looked back at me. I smiled at her wickedly and slid under her, flick my tounge against her clit as I slid two fingers inside her.

"Oh my fucking god, Jiyongie" she cried out and I smirked.

Within minutes I felt her body start to tremble and with a loud scream she came. Thats when I stood up and thrusted my length inside her. I grabbed her hair and pulled her head back as I pounded hard and fast inside her.

The never ending stream of whimpers and cries that fell from her lips was driving me closer and closer to the edge.

I wrapped my hand around her waist to rub at her clit with my fingers

"Jiyong...oh...god..." She panted and suddenly with a loud cry she orgasimed again which sent me over the edge with her.

We both fell into the couch, breathless and shaking. After I could finally get my legs to work I picked her up and carried her to my bed.

"I think you should release that song on your next album," I said and she looked at me.

"You liked it?" She asked me and I had to laugh slightly.

"I loved it," I said kissing her softly.

We soon dozed off in each others arms and I was excited for the next couple weeks we were on vacation and I was taking her to Paris.