Chapter 1 ✅

(A/N This original story line does not belong to be, but to its regular owner. I just changed the plot up a bit and change the characters to make it more like Percy Jackson. Anyway I hope you enjoy!)

-

Percy Jackson has been acting jumpy, twitchy, and overall not like his naturally cool self. He woke up that day with something in his brain telling his nerves to be over sensitive and touchy.

However, every time Percy felt like this (which was rare) he would go to the house his father made him and watch the water move peacefully. But on this day, that was not the case. Time after time he tried to stay concentrated on calming down, which would usually be easy. So he shapely stand up and walk to his cabin.

He would usually spend his time practicing with Annabeth, but on this day he felt he needed to be alone, and the more and more he came closer to his cabin. His normally warm skin felt a little cold and he gained a slight pink due to his cold cheeks. Percy finally stood in front of his cabin. His head was pounding and was no longer feeling in a light and bubbly state, he was hurting. His thumping head tried to tell his legs to move to the door that was only a few feet away, but all he could do was stumble and crash into the door.

Grover was tucked away in Percy's cabin getting his book bag he left in their when he last visited. But suddenly he heard a loud thud from outside. He looks up from looking around the room to the other side of the cabin wondering if he should leave like he heard nothing or go check out what the sound was. He nods to himself, deciding to let his curiosity caught him. He walks over to the door curiosity bubbling up inside of him. Finally he reached the front door and found it to be damp. Then out of the corner of his eye he saw the door slightly open. 'Odd.' He thought, clearly remembering shutting the door behind himself.

He opens the door fully only to find his best friend collapsed outside, breathing slowly.

"Percy? Why are o-Percy! Percy!" Grover bent down and checked his pulse.

He's okay. He's breathing. Grover bride style carried Percy to the infirmary. It was empty except for a demigod, who suffered a serious injury from running into a tree while fighting. Across the room he lays Percy on a made bed and pulled the covers over him. Grover stood over Percy seemingly lifeless body except for the small signs of life. He pulled the cover more over him. But stop when he sees his friend shaking.

This is serious.