Chapter 7 ✅

Tyson, Grover, and Annabeth all waited at the entrance to the dock for Nico. He had been gone longer than the time they had planned to spend out there. All of them sat on the dirty ground which had bits of wet spots.

Annabeth and Grover sighed, while they waited for their friends. They didn't mind, in fact they appreciated the gesture. It means they are most likely talking. Grover once more tried to make out any signs of words through the entrance, but they're too far away. He kept looking out to them just in case they would come back, he did this for another twenty minutes. Then finally he stood up in rage.

"I'm gonna go find those assholes and bring their asses back here!" Grover said, brushing the dirt off his fur.

"What?! Are you insane? Nico would kill you!" Tyson said, almost jumping at him.

"Then who'll get them then?" Grover asked, and then turned around only to catch a sight of Percy and Nico a few feet away.

"Get who?" Percy smiled at them.

Annabeth zoom up to Percy and clomped him, squeezing him hard. "Annabeth. I can't breathe." She shyly laughed off as she let go. They all just stood for a moment in silence.

They silently all decided at that time it was a good idea to go inside. When inside, they found Aphrodite waiting just inside. She looked down not daring to look at Percy or the others.

"Aphrodite." Percy pulled away from Nico's hold and over to her.

She only flinched when he landed a hand on her right shoulder, as if expecting to be hit. She was even more shocked by how quickly the teen could throw a tall woman like her into a full embrace.

"I know it wasn't your fault." He squeezed tighter remembering the restored memory Aphrodite had given him. They stood like that until Aphrodite pulled away, she sniffled away a couple of stray tears and pretended that didn't happen.

"Thank you, Percy." She said, walking to the door.

"Wait! Where are you going?" Percy almost ran after her.

"Sorry, Percy. Someone's got to take care of love until your little bundle of joy comes." She walked out the door, passed the half bloods and was gone in a pile of doves.

Percy laid a hand on his stomach as he watched the doves flew off.