Chapter 8 ✅

Annabeth was a calm demigod, she wasn't known for lashing out anger, but performing the job of bedside maid for weeks took a lot out of her especially since it's Percy. She was used to full nights of sleep before Percy's condition arose. Also a little less vomit in the morning. Annabeth had no personal qualms against Percy, she only wished that a little more help would be nice in the morning.

Whenever Percy would rush to the toilet in sometimes in the mornings, Nico and Annabeth would always be the people to be there if he needed help. Finding him expelling previous dinner, Nico would come with a wet hand towel to wash his face and rub circles in his back until he was done. Some nights after he was done with his dry heaves. He would just cry into Nico's arms and Nico would always be there whispering sweet nothings to him while holding Percy's head and rubbing his back. He did feel sorry for him, Percy didn't ask for this.

Nico can only imagine what it's like. Being that he is the son of Hades and really had no use for reproduction besides hate. Some days he was upset, seeing as all the trouble it is to just bring a child into the world. Yes, Nico would say he has feelings for Percy Jackson. The son of Poseidon which he had crushed over for as long as he can remember. But know Percy was carrying a child with no real legitimate father.

Nico woke up almost as if on command at 3 a.m. and jumped off the sofa seeing as he's been staying with Percy since the older has found out to help him. Strange as it seemed, that morning he heard no vomiting, but the sound of slight sobbing. 'Oh my he's crying again.' He thought as he pushed open the bathroom door to find Percy standing in front of the mirror.

He held his stomach as if he was in pain and he leaned on the sink for support. Nico had an instant flow of worry.

"Percy! Are you okay? Does your stomach hurt? What's happening?" Nico rush to Percy's side and grab him looking him over. "Please Percy, you need to tell me, I don't kn-" Nico paused as Percy lifted his teary face into view. He was smiling as tears rolled down his eyes. Nico stared at him blankly with curiosity and worry.

"I-it moved." Percy fell into Nico's arms and sobbed. He wrapped himself tightly around Nico's body.

"Oh, Percy. You had me worried. I'm glad you, I mean both of you're okay."

Then he lifted the sobbing teen to see his face. It was puffy and red from the hormonal induced tears. Percy looked at Nico with the face of a lost puppy. "Do you mind if I?" Nico held out his hand and gestured to Percy's growing stomach.

He nodded and leaned against the sink lifting up his oversized shirt. Nico carefully landed a hand on the top of his crush's small bulge, then Nico took his hand and guided it just below Percy's belly button. His eyes furrow in confusion as he felt nothing under his palm. He reposition his hand and move it a little lower searching for the movement Percy claims to feel. Percy's body was normally warm, but his stomach felt cold. It amazed him to no extent, almost so much that he hadn't noticed that Percy was slowly dozing off. Nico brush off not feeling the baby and moves his hand under Percy's legs. The younger picks the older up bride-style and put him on his bed.

Just before he left the bedroom and back to the couch, Nico made sure everything was okay. He couldn't help but smile at the scene that just played before him. At times taking care of Percy is tough, but it pays off in the sweetest moments. Although Nico still couldn't believe that Percy was only 15 1/2 weeks along, but he looked as if he's two months. He sighed it off and went back to sleep.

Behind The Sea | Percy Jackson Mpreg *REDOING* जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें