Chapter 3 ✅

"What!?" Everyone yelled in unison.

"But that is impossible. He's a guy!" Tyson said, completely confused.

"And also a strong boy. Now look, I'm still not quite sure how this actually going to affect him, since I've never impregnate a male before, but I know that he'll need all the help he can get. He won't be like any normal mortal pregnancy, because he's male and a demigod. Also I will be coming back every now and then to check up on him." She said, before walking out of the infirmary, but was stopped by Nico's hand on her wrist.

"Aren't you going to leave us with some tips. You know, something to make sure we're taking good care of him and that there's nothing wrong with him."

"Oh yes, I almost forgot." She then materialized a book in her hand and gave it to the flustered demigod.

Nico read the title aloud, "Guide to a Healthy Pregnancy."

"That should warn you of some of the things to be expected from Percy in the near future." With that she faded into a pile of doves and flew off.

"Well I guess we should start reading this." Tyson said, taking the book from Nico and cracked open the book to the first page, the intro.

"Congratulation on conceiving a future little boy or girl. This book will show any anyone how to make any pregnancy a healthy one." Tyson stopped when he heard a moan from Percy as he rolled over.

"We should probably continue this outside." Grover said, leading them out of the infirmary and towards their cabins, he only looked back once at Annabeth who had said nothing about this.

-

Once in Annabeth's cabin, they practically huddled around the book as Grover turned the pages and read each word aloud. They almost sneered in disgust at the chapter about birth and closed the book frantically. Then they all looked at each other, waiting for someone to speak.

"How is he gonna give birth down there if he doesn't have a vigina?" Tyson muttered under his breath.

Gover shrugs and opens his mouth, "You should ask Aphrodite the next time when she checks up on him."

Tyson bites his bottom lip and nods. "Yeah, I'll do that!"

"Maybe we should prepare for the baby?" Annabeth spoke up after a second of silence.

"Yeah, we should," Grover agrees and stood up."We need to start gathering all the supplies we need for this child to be safe. It's late so we shall start tomorrow."

"What are we starting tomorrow?" The voice of a familiar sea boy came from the door, to which all demigods and satyr turned to look.

"Percy! You're awake?" Tyson asked.

He walks over to Percy and helped the unstable teen to a seat.

"Now what's this all safety of a child about?" He said, obviously still very faint.

"Oh. Um, yeah. You see a-" Tyson was stopped by Grover who said.

"Um, there was a demigod in desperate need for our help, so we were planning to go and fix the problem." Grover said.

"Oh, cool what time do we leave tomorrow?" He asked, leaning back in the chair.

"Oh, um. Percy we can't really bring you alo-" Tyson was interrupted again by Grover.

"What he meant to say was you have to stay here with Nico and guard the camp." He remarked with a big fake innocent smile.

"But doesn't Thalia's tree do that? Why do we have to do that?"

"Because just in case someone poison Thalia and another bull gets in." He spread another large toothy grin.

"Okay, whatever you say." Percy shrugged it off and walked out of the room.

"Why didn't you tell him?! He's going to get suspicious, Grover." Annabeth whispered.

"Well he's in a weak state from this whole thing. Maybe he might not take it well if we tell him now, in that confusion he might not want to keep it." He said, hushed and serious.

"Okay. I get that part, but you're not really taking Tyson, right?"

"Of course I am" Grover chuckled "I have to make it believable. Now Nico you just keep an eye on him. Maybe check on him and help him if needed." Nico nodded and left trying to catch up with Percy who was halfway to his cabin.

-

Nico follow behind the teenager secretly on his way to his cabin. He studied him carefully and slowed his pace to be behind him. Percy limped most of the way, sometimes leaning up against a tree from time to time for support as he walked. At one point he looked as if he might fall, causing Nico to nearly shot after him, but stopped when he sees Percy catching himself.

Once they made it to Percy's cabin, he dismissed himself and walked over to his cabin close to Percy's. Even after closing the door, he's still worried for him. He thought about the troubles he might face, but for those thoughts he'd rather keep in the back of his mind. Then he fell asleep with that worry still buzzing in his head like a killer wasp, waiting to sting only when something truly bad happens.