Chapter 5 ✅

Meanwhile Grover, Tyson, and Annabeth were sneaking into multiple maternity shops, in search of materials the book said they will need.

Annabeth was in charge of finding formula and different foods for the baby. Grover was getting new furniture for a nursery that he was planning on putting in a spare room, somewhere close to Percy's cabin or even build one in it. Tyson was not too happy with the assignment he got. He was sent out to look for baby and maternity clothes. They were all told to bring back as much of the supplies as possible and were each given money and a budget. Then they had to meet up before sunset on the outskirts of the town they were in.

Tyson had been told very clearly, not to buy anything that would upset Percy. Which meant no pink clothes for the grandchild of Poseidon. He wasn't quite sure what the gender of the baby would be or how many Percy would have, but he was sure it would be one because of how Aphrodite talked about it. Tyson bought as many unisex clothes as possible, mostly dark blue and black colored stuff. Just before he was about to leave to the maternity clothes, something caught his eye.

He turned to look at a tiny blue Onesie that said in white 'Mommy's Little God' Tyson mentally chuckled, and grabbed one of them. Then he headed to the maternity section.

The first thing Tyson saw was a dress. He then mentally slapped himself getting the picture of a pregnant Percy wearing a dress. Tyson kept looking, but found just a whole bunch of girly frilly things, things Percy would kill him for getting. He almost gave up, but just in the back there was a rack of clearance clothes that were just normal t-shirts, hoodies, and pants.

Tyson left the store with a couple pairs of stretchy pants, a couple of extra-large shirts that came in blue or black. He even managed to grab a bigger hoodie for Percy. Next he made his way to the truck with bags in hand.

On the way there he met up with Annabeth, who was just a store down. She walks her bags hand and hand. Tyson gazed at her punchases seeing if she bought the right food. From what it looked like she did, but Tyson could see a few treats for Percy in the bags.

Tyson laughed to himself, 'Percy was always one of Annabeth's favorite demigods.' He thought.

Eventually they made it back to the truck where Grover was waiting. He had packed the back with furniture, making little room for the rest of the stuff but just enough.

"So, how did it go?" Grover whispered, just in case anybody who could see them would not hear.

Annabeth smiles and said it was great. Which Grover approved. Then Grover turned to Tyson. "I trust that no pink things were bought?"

"Yeah, everything went pretty well. I even got the baby some clothes."

"Awesome, so we're ready to go." He said excitedly, and loaded up heading back to the camp.