SEVENTEEN

Lucifer was average size, yet he felt huge inside Estrella. He was rough and gentle simultaneously, whenever he got rough he would remember that she's human and he would get gentle again. He was on top though, since she told him she wasn't ready to try that yet. He was between her legs for an hour, making her moan and whimper in ecstasy. Lucifer would moan with her at times, but what really made him moan was when she ran her sharp nails down his back. Lucifer didn't make her orgasm while he took her virginity, but he definitely did at the end. When she woke up that morning to see daylight, realization of her no longer being a virgin hit her. That was big, but not as big knowing it was the devil who took her virginity. But wait, was he still here? she thought. She wanted to turn over and look, but she was frozen. Part of her hoped he was gone but the other half hoped that he still laid there. Just do it, prissy, she told herself. She tossed a little too quick and found him lying there, naked. His hands were behind his head and he was staring at the ceiling but since she had tossed he was now looking at her. She swallowed hard.

"Hi," she breathed. "Lucifer."

He rolled his eyes.

"Don't tell me you're going to be awkward with me now?"

"No. I..just.. you look better."

And damn he did, he didn't look like he was dying anymore. He grinned.

"I know, now you're the one that looks like hell."

"Wow, thanks!" she exclaimed and he chuckled. Silence fell over them and for a moment she didn't know what to say. "can I ask you something?"

"What?"
"Can I get pregnant?" he looked at her. "because we didn't use protection." he began laughing and she felt herself turning red from embarrassment. "what?!"

"No you can't get pregnant, I'm the Devil. Not a human."

"Why are you laughing at me? I didn't know!" she exclaimed then sat up angrily. He reached out and pulled her back down by her hips.

"You're right, I shouldn't have laughed."

"You think?" she spat then folded her arms. "so, what are we?"

"I'm the Devil and you're---"

"No smartass, I meant relationship wise!"
She sat up again and looked at him. He huffed, licking his lips before responding.

"What do you want us to be, Estrella?"

"Stop doing that and just answer the question, Lucifer."

"I will if you will."

She sighed, he was such a stubborn pain in the ass!

"Girlfriend and boyfriend?" she said slowly, she was unsure about her answer. He said;

"I don't do that."

"Great," she exhaled loudly and he watched her closely. "we're soulmates or whatever and you don't do relationships. My life just keeps getting better."

Lucifer honestly didn't know what to say, he was actually speechless. He's never been a boyfriend to anyone, he wasn't even sure what boyfriends do so why would he want to be one? She sat there for a moment then got up, shielding her breasts with her arms while she looked for her robe.

"Don't look." Estrella ordered. Lucifer chuckled once.

"We had sex a few hours ago and now I can't look at your body?"

She opened the closet and grabbed a white, short, silk robe off the coat hanger and hurried to put it on.

"Yes, anyways don't you have something to do in Hell?"

"Aw, are you upset because I don't do the boyfriend and girlfriend thing Estrella?"

"No, I'm upset that I lost my virginity to an utter, heartless, asshole like yourself!"

Lucifer sat up and tilted his head to both sides to get his joints to pop.

"Ouch."

She came to a halt at the end of the bed and placed her hands on her hips and stared at him. She made a huge mistake, how stupid could she get?

"Please just go, Lucifer."

"As you wish," he got up from her bed and she looked away so she didn't see his nakedness. "you can't take back what we did. I doubt you would if you could anyways, I saw the pleasure in your eyes Estrella."

Estrella couldn't look at him, she didn't want to. She felt his soft lips press against her cheek, then she was alone. Estrella was upset, she was getting feelings for him but now she knew she was just someone to have fun in bed with. She deserved better than that! So, when the guy from the club texted her to ask if she wanted to go out that night. She gladly accepted!