TWENTY NINE

"What do you need help with?" Abaddon asked when they returned to his bedroom. He felt extremely better after meeting his soulmate who was named Nigel.

"I want to know if I can block Michael from entering Estrella's dreams and I need to know how she can enter the Underworld and survive."

"Whoa!" Abaddon exclaimed, trying to process it all. "I need more details than that, brother."

"Michael allowed Estrella's mother to talk to her in her dream, they're using her mother to try to turn her against me. I want to do if I can stop that."

"I'll have to do some major reading, now what about this surviving in the Underworld thing?"

"Long story short, she followed me here and she was fine. Just cold. You and I both know that's almost impossible." Lucifer explained, crossing his arms.

"Yes, that is pretty much impossible. Her heart didn't stop?"

"No, she was fine. I just said that."

"I'm sorry, I'm just trying to process this because that just doesn't happen. I'll see if I can read up on some information about it and I will let you know if I find anything."

"Good. Now, I have some work to get done. Get started on reading, I want to know as soon as possible. I can't have them in her head for much longer."

"I agree." Abaddon nodded, gathering the ancient books that held more information than the human mind could handle.

Most of them were stolen from Heaven because Lucifer felt entitled to them. He left Abaddon to read in peace and went back to the office to find his desk covered in untouched papers. It would take a full week just to go through them all and he was overwhelmed with it, he has never felt his responsibilities this long.

"It's really you."

Lucifer knew that sweet yet devilish voice, he has heard it a lot over the years. He lifted his head to watch Lilith strut towards him, wearing one of the outfits he liked to pull off. A very short, strapless cocktail dress and high heels.

"It's really me." He said and she smiled, approaching him.

"I've missed you."

Her hands knew the places to grab just to get him going and she succeeded in that, but Lucifer was fighting to not give in to her attempts to seduce him.

"I bet you did, Lilith."

He pushed her hands away, making her aggravated.

"What, can't we have fun anymore?"

"No, no we can't and you know that. Don't ask ridiculous questions." Lucifer snarled, staring into her red eyes.

"Because of that human?!"

"Exactly because of that human," he spat. "it must really piss you off to know that I chose a human over you, doesn't it?"

"It won't last long, she will never give you the pleasure I do."

Lucifer chuckled and her tantrum was begging to come out.

"No, she won't, she gives me pleasure than you could ever imagine. Maybe you should have sex with a living, breathing human and you'll understand exactly what I'm feeling. It's not just me getting off anymore Lilith," he said the lowered down to her ear. "she's cumming with me."

Lilith stepped back, shaking in anger and disgust.

"You'll regret choosing her over me, Lucifer. I know you will come back, she may be able to get wet for you but nothing is better than demon sex. Sounds like that's all she has against me, just being alive."