•1•

Your POV

School was fun you guess.
You had said goodbye to your best friend Tyler and gone for a walk, you had decided to go to the park as you could go and pick up some cereal on the way back home.
Your home ran out of cereal often, not really surprising as your two brothers and yourself are all obsessed with cereal, so you have to get your own, secretly.

It was June right now so the weather was really nice.
It was bright and sunny, really warm.
You still loved winter, as you could stay inside all day and watch Dan and Phil videos, as the phandom was awarded with spooky week and Christmas videos in the winter.
Can't forget Christmas and Halloween, you would say thanksgiving but your family don't celebrate that as you're British.

You were a very big fan of Dan and Phil, they had made your childhood and teenage years way better, helped you cope.
You were still a teenager, 17 but you had less than 3 years until you were 20, so you didn't have long to go.

-

You reached the park and walked around the flower beds, it was calm and pleasing here.
You decided to pull out your phone and take some aesthetic photos, you took a few of the pastel pink flowers which turned out nicely as well as some of the blue and purple flowers.

You loved pastel and dark colours, you mainly wore dark colours but your aesthetic was definitely pastel, it was kind of weird.

You decided to sit down for a little and just think about life, as so you did and it was enjoyable.

You thought about everything, your past, life and relationships.

You remembered that your best friend Tyler was going on holiday for tomorrow for a week so you would be kind of alone, as your friend Alice was coincidentally off as well, but it hospital.
Alice had gotten hit by a car last week, so she had to stay off school.
Luckily her injuries weren't too severe so she didn't have to stay in too much longer, but it was about a week.

Hopefully the next few weeks wouldn't be too hard and lonely.

You decided to message Tyler for 15 minutes.
It was a positive conversation, so then you happily started walking back, not forgetting to pick up your cereal.

A/N: So I've started a new book which I'm trying to make aesthetic, I am constantly brainstorming ideas.

I have seen loads of people use this style of writing, (aka writing in the middle of the page if you know what I'm saying)
I find it aesthetically pleasing because I'm weird.

I hope your excited I guess, next chapter will be up soon.

And yes! I know the title is lowercase and that is because I don't find caps lock or normal writing attractive.
But I'm keeping it for the chapters because I don't want my aesthetics to take over my grammar.

I said this book would be released this weekend so here's the first chapter, it doesn't seem interesting rn but I promise it gets better.
Ly all byeee!