•7•

*Day of Vidcon*

Your Pov

The day had finally came you can see Dan again, and meet Phil officially.
You had become quite good friends online, so rather than, 'Meeting your idol' it was more like, 'Meeting your best internet friend.'

You and Dan had talked a lot as well, but you had already met so it didn't count.

You didn't tell Dan and Phil about your anxiety, you were too nervous.

-

You had just been let in to VidCon, you were extremely excited but nervous.
Today you were wearing a long dark grey jumper with black leggings, with your choker and black boots.
Your fashion taste had got darker in colour since you had last seen Dan.

You saw the big obnoxious Dan and Phil billboard and followed the enormous amounts of fangirls to the booth.
You went last so you could hopefully have a little more time.

You were there for what felt like three hours, it was probably half what it felt like.

"Hey (Y/N)!" Dan exclaimed as you walked in, you smiled remembering your shock about how tall he was.

"Hey!" Phil chuckled as you exchanged friendly hugs.

Dan seemed a bit flustered when you had a small conversation with them, you had no idea why.

"I don't want to waste your time so let's do this photo." You suggested, they nodded as you handed Dan your phone happily with a smirk, he held it up and snapped another photo.
This time it looked way happier.

With Dan all my anxiety went away, all my fears and insecurities.

Phil gave you his number on your phone as you were more friends, some fans saw and looked confused, a bit angry at the same time.
Only if they knew what had happened.

You had AmazingPhil's number, your fourteen year old self would've been having a seizure.
Well that's bit of an over exaggeration, shook is the right description.

Dan complimented your outfit and then you soon had to say goodbye.
As you walked out of that booth all of your insecurities came flooding back.

You decided to go and see some of your other childhood idols, to feel better.