•15•

Your Pov

He found you.
As he comforted you you had felt your stomach go crazy, your cheeks flash bright red.
You seriously think you are falling for Dan.
You can't, you're still in school and he's bloody eight years older than you!

Dan took you to his apartment, you swear you kept hearing him whispering something to do with love.

He sat down with you in the living room when you reached his apartment.

"T-Thanks so much Dan." You smiled as he stood up and smiled.

"I couldn't leave you out there, no way.
Anyway, do you want a drink?"

"No thanks." You politely declined.

"Sure?" He asked, you nodded as he went off.

You leant back and looked around, it had been a long time since you were here, it had brought back so many happy memories.

Phil walked in cautiously.

"Hi.. Dan told me you arrived.
I honestly feel so bad for leaving you the other day! I didn't realise-" He spoke quickly, apologising.

"Phil.. don't worry. I wanted to be alone, it's not any of your fault." You smiled, before sharing a friendly hug.

"Is it alright if I notify Alfie? He won't stop worrying." Phil sighed with a smile as you both pulled away from the hug.
"Yeah.. don't tell him to come and pick me up though, or why I ran away." You sighed as Phil grabbed his phone.

....

Dan entered the room and sat down right next to you as Phil had moved to the other couch.

You sighed as you decided to open up your phone, seeing all the worried notifications loading in.
You spent 30 minutes calming everyone, by then Phil had gone to his room.

Dan draped his arm around your shoulders as you turned your phone off.
You blushed furiously, he noticed of course.

"You're so cute when you blush (Y/N)." He smiled, you let out a massive 'awwwe inside.'

"You too Daniel." You smiled, which caused him to awkwardly blush.

"(Y/N).. I really do love you, and I don't know if you want to be with me.. but I feel like it's wrong." He sighed, you looked at him in the eyes, his brown hazel eyes.
He was genuine.

"W-Why?" You asked shyly.

"I'm 8 years older than you, you're still in school.."

"I don't think it's really illegal, but I do need to graduate first.. go to uni.. and so on.." You suggested, he nodded.

"Your still a teenager, I don't want to hog your life!"

"I want to spend my life with you Dan.." You mumbled, he heard though.

"I just- I feel so bad, but it's what my heart wants me to do."

You leant forwards and dragged him into a kiss to shut him up, it was like that one from months ago, sweet, passionate and meaningful.
You made out for a minute, before you knew it Dan had dragged you onto his lap until you were sitting in a straddle.

You pulled away and smiled, resting your forehead against his, "I love you too Dan, I want to spend my life with you."

He smiled still in shock from your sudden reaction.

He soon sealed his soft lips against yours again, pulling you closer.
You were so lucky to have him, Daniel Howell.