•9•

•2pm•
Your Pov

"Do you want to come back and hang around with Phil and I, as friends of course.." Dan asked as you both stood at the front door, you nodded.

"I'll go and tell Ethan, so he can tell mum." You nodded, Dan smiled as you hurried up the stairs to Ethan's room to tell him.

Dan's Pov

As I waited by the front door for (Y/N) to come back I saw her brother Alfie come up to me.
He was looking at me suspiciously.

"How old are you?" He asked raising his eyebrow.
I had a small panic, you were friends. He would know sooner or later, I'm internet famous.

"Twenty-five." I replied nervously.

He seemed to be slightly surprised of my age.

"You and (Y/N) aren't dating, right?"

"No, we're just friends." I replied nervously, if I want to be with her, (which I do) will Alfie except it.
It felt wrong but so right at the same time.

"Okay.. my sisters just been taken advantage off a lot and I'm very protective over her..
Just don't do what the others did." He smiled, I instantly felt a little more relieved, but bad for what he meant by 'taken advantage.'

"It's alright, I probably would be just as protective." I chuckled, Alfie nodded.

"If you're going, I guess I'll see you back here." He nodded.

"Maybe," I smiled as Alfie walked out of the room.

I saw (Y/N) return down with a smile on her face, "Let's go, I'm allowed."

Your Pov

"Lets go, I'm allowed." You smiled as you closed the door behind you and Dan.
Dan called a taxi and beat you to paying the driver once again.

...

You arrived at a tall apartment complex and followed Dan in.
"Stairs are tiring aren't they?" Dan panted halfway up the long flight of stairs.
"Yeah." You agreed, breathing heavily.
You were both pretty unfit.

Dan unlocked his front door and walked in, and you stupidly forgot that there were more stairs.

Once you barely survived the big climb you were greeted by the familiar greetings of Dan and Phil's apartment.
God your 14 year old self would die to be here.

Dan escorted you the the living room, you talked for a little and had a laugh until Phil and Louise walked in.

"Oh hey (Y/N)!" Phil exclaimed, you smiled and looked at Louise still having the same smile.

"Hey Phil!" You replied as him and Louise came to join you and Dan.

"Hey Louise." You smiled, "Hey (Y/N), nice to meet you." She smiled, you shook hands.
And Sprinkleofglitter, Jesus Christ.

You couldn't believe you were friends with people as far as 13 years older than you, better yet they were your idols!

...

You all had fun, watched a show on Netflix, Dan decided to do a live show and include you as a friend, which you were.
The fans didn't make much of you, they respected you as a friend luckily, didn't say anything negative.

You also had a lot more food than you usually would have, as Phil ordered about three pizzas and you ate about half of one pizza.
You were kinda proud of yourself.

Before you knew it, time had flown by, it was 10pm.

"Oh shit.. I gotta go guys, it's 10pm now!" You gasped standing up.

"Oh my gosh it is." Phil said in surprise.

"Shit shit shit." You cursed, "There are probably no cabs, and it's raining!"

"(Y/N), calm down! You can stay with us overnight if it's that much of a problem, just message your parents for consent." Dan suggested, you bit your lip.

"Really? Where is Louise staying?" You asked, feeling pressured.

"Oh don't worry, I'm staying in a hotel opposite!" She replied, you sighed in relief.

"I will if it's not a problem with you guys."

"It's no problem (Y/N)! We're more than happy." Phil smiled, as so did Dan.

"Thanks guys, you're life savers."

Literally.

You sat down next to Dan and messaged Ethan as your mum never went on her phone.

'You: Hey Ethan, time flew by and Dan's invited me to stay the night. So don't worry, I'm safe! See you on Sunday :).'

You then saw that Phil tweeted something.

"AmazingPhil: Hey guys! I'm hanging around with a few friends tonight as you saw in the liveshow that Dan did earlier, we hope you enjoyed the extra content!
I've gone off into my world of wonders and I decided to ask you guys weather you think it's wrong for somebody to date someone 8 years younger than you.
Let all the Phil conspiracy theories flood in."

You were kind of curious why Phil asked that, you feel like it was for the sake of you and Dan.

For the rest of the evening you filmed a truth or dare video for Phil's channel, it was something different and it was really fun.
So far what the internet knew about you:
Your name was (Y/N), you were Dan, Phil and Louise's friend and that you loved tumblr and YouTube.

Luckily they didn't know your age and much about your life.
You weren't exposed just yet.