•12•

(Happy birthday to Zoey! I can't believe she's 27 oml!)

Your Pov

You kept walking away furiously, you walked all the way into Dan.
You couldn't take it anymore, the boy you thought loved you cheated on you and then made your best friend self harm.

Tyler, the best friend you could ever had, normally all bright and cheery but no, he had cut himself- purposely.

You kept on walking into the main town of London, you were no longer crying but it was obvious you had been, tears were stained on you cheeks.

You had a bit of money on you and felt a bit hungry so you stopped by in a small fast food place and you were unhealthy as fuck, you decided to get (your favourite order from whatever fast food place).

After being awkward talking to the cashier you went and sat down and brought out your phone as you took a bite of your (burger or whatever you got).
You saw that Tyler had been texting you,

'Tyler: (Y/N), please tell me where you are, I'm really worried!'

You replayed how it went in your head.

He cheated on you last week, you confronted him and dumped him. You were proud for being so mature about it, but later this week you would probably start crying your eyes out.

You walked around the school hallways looking for Tyler as Alice had got herself a detention because she didn't do her homework, I wouldn't blame her, sometimes you can't be asked to find out shit about politics.

As you walked around the corner you saw Tyler being punched by him, being beaten by your ex-boyfriend Michael.
Anger coursed through your veins, you ran up to him and threw a big punch at his jaw and kicked him in the stomach so he stumbled back and then fell onto the floor.

"THIS IS WHY I DUMPED YOU! YOU CHEATED ON ME WITH ONE OF MY EX BEST FRIENDS AND THEN GO AND MAKE ONE OF MY ONLY FRIENDS HATE THEMSELVES, AND YOU'RE PHYSICALLY HURTING THEM!
YOU FAGGOT! DONT COME NEAR ME OR TYLER AGAIN!
FUCK YOU!" You screamed, he just looked up looking kind of scared.

You glanced at Tyler who looked really scared and shook.
You couldn't take it, you just let out a whimper and started running.

"(Y/N)!" Tyler called, you didn't stop.

It was too much to handle.

And now this is reality, blocking yourself off from your normal life routine of school, family and friends.
You just wanted to run away and die forever.

You didn't reply to Tyler's messages, you didn't want to speak to anybody anymore.
You were already covered in scars and now Tyler was, because of that dick.
That you were ashamed to of dated.

...

After you ate you got up and set off again, where were you going?

Let's go to the place where you met Dan.